Biggest Loser and other workout videos

Options
Have any of you had progress working out to videos of any kind and what would you suggest other than p90x?

Replies

• christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels) Awesome!
  • JenniferTasso
    JenniferTasso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Try a Zumba class...I was never one for DVD's found it was too easy to just "walk away" But I am addicted to Zumba..I love the music...I go twice a week, along with my 3 nights here of weights, and elliptical...plus the inches disappear
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of all of jillian michaels dvd's-currentlyrottating 30 day shred, no more trouble zones, and 6 wk 6 pack abs-and losing inches!
  • kikibruce
    kikibruce Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks i have alot of friends doing zumba. I recently found out they offer it at the rec across from my house. I find it easier to do videos at home because I have a 7 yr old who tries them with me.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels) Awesome!
    AGREED!! I track my inch loss and daily thoughts in my blog (link is in my signature).
  • nonnieof5
    Options
    I do Wii fit, the biggest loser wii. zumba wii and bought a dance with Billy Blanks Jr dvd- all seem to work me out
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have a variety of Bollywood, Jillian, biggest loser and beach body workout vids. They all work as long as I put a good effort it. I like the combo of cardio and strength that they all do, AND I do them in a house filled with small kids.

Good luck finding something!