Jazzercise???

Options
Has anyone done jazzercise? My sister and I are looking for some more routines to keep us active. We are currently doing the zumba dvds, but are curious what else out there that people are really into.

I am not the most coordinated person, so it is hard for me to do a lot of feet and hand things while moving around in crazy directions......so keep that in mind. Zumba is about the most complex I think I can get when it comes to complication level.

Also, if anyone knows a place to possibly download workouts, I would appreciate any info.....Thanks!!

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Funny you should post this! I was jsut remembering my jazzercise days and thinking how Zumba is the new jazzercise! LOL I find Zumba more intense than jazzercise so I would consider it around the same type of exercise routine. I do a lot of the pilates videos and "The Firm" dvds. I like them both. I find them easy to follow once you do them a couple times.
  • smith18aj
    smith18aj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The Crunch or Crunch or whatever it's called have some good ones. If you have netflix you can try 'em free on instant or get them sent to your house. They have like cardio salsa and dance or something as well as a cardio pilates one that I liked.