less than a month left ...

Options
I have less than a month left to final weigh in at the competition that i have joined at my gym.. the competiton was 12 weeks left- started jan 11 - finishing april 5 so i have less than a month to get some weigh going !?!?

I didn't see a lot of results on the scale .. had my trainer re-measure me today and she said i have lost almost 2 % of fat and overall inches like in my waist i have lost 3 1/2 inches- all of this is good - but will not help me at the weigh in - it seams like my body is putting on muscles but not losing really fat or weight.. i'm still very much overweight ( 250 ) so i should be losing weight !

What would you do to put this into very high gear- high speed .. to get some serious weight loss going - i need your best tips
even if they are " short- term " - i will go back to " normal - slow & steady and healthy _ but please help me out - i need to win this, fo rmyself, for my motivation .. for so much it would make me feel much better about myself

give me your best advice -

and my " n ightmare " came through- the weigh in date is matched up with my pms- time of the month.. where i'm always " bloated and can gain anywhere from 3--4 lbs .. so keep in mind i need " super tips " to try to avoid all of this

thank you in advance

Replies

• NoelleW
    NoelleW Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I always drop 2 to 6 pounds when I take out dairy 100% . It contributes to water weight and bloating. It can seriously help :) Best of luck.
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    thank you .. worth trying :)

please anybody ???