Crock pot Chicken Mac & Cheese

Options

Replies

• debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've been craving mac and cheese lately.....I might just have to make this!!
  • slpymama
    slpymama Posts: 16
    Options
    can't wait to try
  • slpymama
    slpymama Posts: 16
    Options
    can't wait to try
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    mmmmm, this sounds so good....I am finding some great recipes on here. Thanks!:happy:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Bumping this so I can make it tomorrow. Sounds yummy!
  • maestrachistosa
    maestrachistosa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    bump! Looks like dinner tomorrow! Thanks!
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I think I will have to give this a try out of curiosity. I'm a sucker for mac and cheese, but every healthy recipe I've tried so far has been ... well, to be honest, pretty awful. :indifferent:
  • quilter1951
    Options
    Better make that pasta wheat! and the other day on dr oz he said to:smile: eat 8 or 10 pastachoes nuts a little bit before eating pasta and your body will burn the pasta faster...besides them nuts being great brain food......
  • Larry1369
    Larry1369 Posts: 59
    Options
    Copied and printed, will make Saturday. :)
  • AJBond
    AJBond Posts: 14
    Options
    This sounds great! and family friendly too! Just one ?....what is the serving SIZE? I am assuming one chicken breast...but how much pasta?
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    My family loved this recipe... well, with the exception of our daughter, but she never likes anything the first time she tries it. She'll come around.

I think it would benefit from some spice, if you're not cooking for kids. It was good with a little added cayenne. I'm also planning to add chopped tomatoes to it next time for some extra flavor.
  • kfuller27
    kfuller27 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Cacassid
    Cacassid Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Larry1369
    Larry1369 Posts: 59
    Options
    I actually followed through and made it that Saturday. It was a hit with the kids (Fiori shape) of 5 and 2. And adults. I'm going to put more chicken next time.
  • edgehollow2
    Options
    bump
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I know what our next crock pot adventure is going to be... :) Thanks for the recipe!!!
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    sounds perfect for my next bunco meeting when I have to provide dinner! Thanks!