Hello

Options
New here, thought I would introduce myself. I'm Jason from Massachusetts.

I started cutting out some carbs and sugar about a week ago. I also started riding an exercise bike. I have lost 6lbs so far. Seems odd to me that I lost that much weight so quickly. Guess I shouldn't question it lol I have a good scale I know it is accurate. I started at 372lbs down to 366lbs now.

A long time ago I use to weigh 395lbs I lost 85lbs gained most of it back. Trying to change my way of eating instead of going on a specific diet. Just making better food choices where I can. I have not missed bread or sugar thanks to alternatives. I am getting somewhat tired eating mostly protein and fat free foods. Looking for other food options. I hope I can stick with it this time around. I am tired of gaining and losing. I want it lost for good!

Replies

• dottieg3
    dottieg3 Posts: 5
    Options
    :smile:
  • dottieg3
    dottieg3 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello Jason,
    I am not very savy with the computer and I have been trying since january to post a hello. I was trying again when your post appeared with your picture. I read your hello and it is so much like my own scene with my weight and what i have gained and lost and what i am trying to do about it. I am an out-of-shape and very overweight person. I have lost 22 pounds since january. Very nice to see you at myfitnesspal. It is really helping me. Good Luck and continued success to you.
  • maddyfan171
    Options
    Thank you dottieg3!