Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just joined.

Hi everyone, i've just joined after reading a story in a newspaper about a woman who lost alot of weight using a calorie app, so I thought what the heck it can't hurt.

I think this is something that would suit me because I need a visual tool, plus in a few days I'm sure I won't want to let the app down lol!

Looking forward to speaking to like minded people who are also on the same mission :)

Replies

• Yeah I joined along time ago but now have decided to really use it so I feel new here. Welcome to fitnesspal good luck! :)
  • kstoll
    kstoll Posts: 10
    Welcome to MFP. I have only been using the website and the app for a few days but I have found it very helpful in making the right food choices. At work a few people ask why I am on the phone at lunch so I shared and they thought it was pretty interesting. Good Luck!! if you ever need an ear I am here.
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    welcome to MFP! I have been using the app for a little under 3 weeks and LOVE it! The visual tool is great, and the support is awesome! Good luck to you!
  • Alice37
    Alice37 Posts: 29
    Hi
    I joined yesterday & already finding the app really useful! Good luck & welcome.
    Alice
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Welcome to MFP. The App is so, so helpful, how can something so simple work so well? I kind of joined MFP a little flippantly, 2 months' back, but I'm absolutely loving it.
    There's actually another App I recently added, sprintGPS, on which you can track your walking (time, speed, calories burned, map), it's brilliant!

If you need any support, feel free to add me as an MFP-friend! :smile:
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    It has been about three weeks for me. I am really liking it. I seem to do better when I plan my meals in advance. Having the accountablility of allowing others to view your diary is another incentive to stay on point.

Good luck!!!
  • 5455462.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • It's been a while since I've been on but I've managed to loose 42lbs.

I still have a far way to go but feel confident i'll do it :D