great for lunch

Options
just wanted to pass along a great idea, light lunch, great if you are at work or at home.
try those new Green Giant Steamers in the frozen vaggie aisle, a whole bag is only like 190 calories, toss the whole thing in the microwave and voila! Hot lunch, low cal, and if it is not enough and i am still hungry i will sometimes throw in a starkist tuna lunch pack, or something like that. those microwave steamer bags are great too, toss in your fav veggies, a little butter, or a piece of chicken of fish and something like italian dressing for flavor (i found a sundired tomato vinagrette that works great on chicken) and that is great too.

Replies

• rtamayo
    rtamayo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    just wanted to pass along a great idea, light lunch, great if you are at work or at home.
    try those new Green Giant Steamers in the frozen vaggie aisle, a whole bag is only like 190 calories, toss the whole thing in the microwave and voila! Hot lunch, low cal, and if it is not enough and i am still hungry i will sometimes throw in a starkist tuna lunch pack, or something like that. those microwave steamer bags are great too, toss in your fav veggies, a little butter, or a piece of chicken of fish and something like italian dressing for flavor (i found a sundired tomato vinagrette that works great on chicken) and that is great too.
  • meggy88
    Options
    Great idea! Those bags are surprisingly very tasty! :)