20 pounds lost

Options
mish2378
mish2378 Posts: 18 Member
I am thrilled to say that I have lost 20 pounds and owe it to MFP. I have tried WW and lost weight but then put it back on. I feel so much freedom with MFP to be able to enjoy the foods I like without the guilt.
I think tracking what I am eating and being able to see more than just the fat/cals/fiber also helps me tweak the foods I chose to eat.

Replies

• nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hope I will be able to get to my 20 lbs before the summer!
  • shan2bthin
    shan2bthin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job! I agree...it is freeing to write down your food and know you were accountable for your healthy choices.
  • geri25
    geri25 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    great job
  • sudepip
    sudepip Posts: 20
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Keep it up.:smile:
  • Jamiem2011
    Jamiem2011 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I'm inching to the 20 lb. mark and can't wait.

Congrats!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It is a great feeling. Keep it up and you will be to your goal in no time.
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    This is so true! I think it is important to still enjoy the foods you love! With MFP you see how the foods you love affect your overall nutrition & your weight. And also it is a great place to get support and find healthier ways to enjoy my favorite meals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!