30 Day Shred Success?

Options
I just started dieting & exercising (30-40 mins running 4-5x a week) and I'm going to buy 30 Day Shred to start tonight. In the past, I've done the "Doctor" diets (diet pills, 500 cals daily, mostly protein, etc) and have always gained everything right back. So this time I'm trying to do it right & get in shape asap & KEEP IT OFF this time. Wondering if anyone else has had big success doing 30 Day Shred combined with cardio? I need some inspiration :smile:

Replies

• sexyprincess69
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred, however I have not started using it as yet because for the past month i have been battle a cold. I will let you know once I have started
  • sneakers71
    sneakers71 Posts: 106
    Options
    I am working on it. 30 day shred day 20 along with zumba 2+ times a week. I have not lost pounds but have lost inches. Good luck!
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    i love 30 day shred! i haven't lost much weight either, but my clothes fit differently and i am in much better shape. i also do cardio along with it and it has been working well.

goodluck and feel free to friend me if you would like!
  • willingvessel
    willingvessel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! it look easy but it's hard, stick to it, i'm loosing inches.
  • christineschutte
    christineschutte Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred! Its really great for toning up, and its a quick an easy workout to do at home when you don't have a lot of time!! and combined with cardio you should see some good results!!!
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 Day Shred and have also been running doing the C25K training which I'm finishing this week. I have seen some good results with my endurance and inches lost. Also, I have gotten stronger. Good luck with the program! There are a few threads with others doing the Shred, they offer great support. You can probably find it by doing a search.
  • hairjunkie
    hairjunkie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey, I started 30 day shred about 10 days ago, (having done it about 7 times since then) and already my arms have gotten smaller and more toned, as well as my legs and abs.. it's ridiculous! I was skeptical, but it sure works.. and that's not having combined it with any other exercise. It's tough, but SO worth it! Good luck! =)
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30DS also, just did day 5 level 1 today. I am combining cardio also, C25K and on off days from that I hit the elliptical machine. I was at a standstill with weight loss so I am hoping by combining the two, I will have better success. I have not weighed myself yet (this Friday), and I will be retaking measurements next week so I cannot give you any information yet. But, I will say that I feel so much better and it seems like my tummy area is smaller than when I began. Good luck! Stay in touch and let me know how you like it!!
  • wilmelenne
    wilmelenne Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm on day 21 and I've lost about 2.5 inches but only about 5 lbs. But I do see some defintion in my shoulders and arms and I'm getting a little stronger. After shred I will be starting her new "Ripped in 30" and then I will do another round of 30 day shred this heavier weights. Good luck!
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    im on day 11 of shed. I MAJORLY UPPED MY WATER INTAKE, and the first full week i lost 5.2 lbs
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It definitely works, not so many lbs but great inch loss (12.5) my endurance and tone has improved greatly, i'm now doing her slimdown and expect even better results as combining it with lots of cardio like yourself! You'll do great!
  • jessica6335
    Options
    I actually just bought 30 Day Shred as well.
    I also have one of the Biggest Loser workout DVD's and if that is any indication I'm sure I will be working my butt off because Jillian Michaels is pretty hardcore on those.
    Let me know how you like it once you start. I'm focusing on the gym at the moment and plan to start it in the next few weeks :)
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Combined with a good diet plan, I lost about 3lbs and toned up a lot with the shred, then I added the Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd in about 3 days a week and lost 5 more! I didn't have very much weight to lose so the numbers aren't mind blowing, but it's a great workout!
  • xBlondee
    xBlondee Posts: 7
    Options
    So it sounds like this video really works! I think by combining with the cardio I will see a difference in the scale. I definitely need the inches lost & toning that everyone's been getting from the video though. Thanks for all your inspiration, can't wait to start my own 30DS!
  • MRudman
    MRudman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and did it for the first time in the last hour. It is a really good workout. I really haven't sweated like this in a while, and I go to the gym at least 3x per week. Let's be friends on here and keep track of each other. Make sure you have a yoga mat and a set of hand weights (no more than 3 to 5 lbs.). Good Luck!
  • ambernwms
    ambernwms Posts: 27
    Options
    there is a girl who done a review on 30 day shred. Her review was very helpful for me. I bought it last year and I love it!

her website is www.365dayfitness.com
  • xBlondee
    xBlondee Posts: 7
    Options
    thx amber, that website is great!
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I started 5 weeks ago on MFP, alternating the C25K and Shred....down 5 pounds, and I feel great!
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    If you stick to the 30DS you WILL see resluts! I just finished it a couple weeks ago and noticed great results! I'm no on week 2 of the 30 dayslimdown and really like it. (A combo of the 30DS, banish fat boost metabolism & No more trouble zones.)

When I did the 30DS I did it 5-6 week and added cardio/yoga on top of it a couple times a week.
    Good luck! You can do it!!
  • sexyprincess69
    Options
    I have started the 30 day shred today,level 1 OMG what a great work out I will keep you guys posted as tp my results. Also I have added 20min on the treadmill
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!