HAPPY DANCE

Options
My husband is completely lame and totally the person we all hate. He eats. And eats. And eats. And eats. And it's all pizza, quesadillas, chips, cookies, ice cream, beer, etc. I can't remember the last time he ate a vegetable OR worked out. He is 6'0" and weighs right around 148-152.

Today. I WEIGH LESS THAN HIM for the first time in over 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I bet you are healthier for all your efforts. Great job. :happy:
  • SugarHighAbbie
    Options
    Well done!!
    I have friends like that who I'm so jealous of when we go out eating.
    My Dad was the same...but one day he woke up fat lol. All the food finally caught him up :P
  • JenniferTasso
    JenniferTasso Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WIN!!!!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)) that's awesome!!
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for that day.. My hubby is the SAME way.. but we figure he burns about 4K calories a day at work. So he needs the extra fat.. but he weighs at most.. 155lbs.. also 6' and here I am.. working my butt off.. eating right and can't get out of the 180's LOL :)
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Haha congratulations, I know how you feel, I was also really happy when this happened!
  • cohollywood
    Options
    I can't wait for that day.. My hubby is the SAME way.. but we figure he burns about 4K calories a day at work. So he needs the extra fat.. but he weighs at most.. 155lbs.. also 6' and here I am.. working my butt off.. eating right and can't get out of the 180's LOL :)

At least he burns some! My husband sits at a desk all day long. People on his team go on walks throughout the day (with weight loss goals) and he sits and watches them from his window eating his ho hos. Jerk. He makes me SO mad sometimes! Lol.

And keep working hard and you'll get there!! I was stuck in the 150's FOREVER it seemed like and finally pushed myself through it! I can finally see the finish line looming up there in the distance.