Signed up today!

Options
I just signed up today and I'm SO excited! Found this site via Twitter and it's exactly what I need! I just entered my breakfast and lunch info and realize that I definitely have some work to do! Hoping this website helps me revamp my eating habits.

Height: 5'2
Weight: 143
Goal weight: 125 (my pre-child weight)

Replies

• kazzar77
    kazzar77 Posts: 17
    Options
    good luck add me if you want a bit of support.
  • vabheegaard
    Options
    You will love it!
  • danyotennis
    Options
    I signed about a month ago and I absolutely love it. I'm one of those people who never really check what they eat.

Now that I've started monitoring what I eat, I find this site is a real life safer. I'm sure you will love it too. :happy:
  • CoreenF
    CoreenF Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello fitness buddies

Joined about 5 minutes ago. surfing the site today and will be back tonight to add my food and work out planning on a treadmill work out at the gym shortly
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome xx
  • teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    Options
    I joined a lil over a month ago and I really enjoy it. The ppl on here are great!...........Good luck reaching your goals:).....Teash
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Hello and welcome:flowerforyou:
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck! There is tons of support here and people are so friendly :)
  • skyle954
    skyle954 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family!:tongue:
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I found out about the site through a program here on my husband's Air Force base. The support is amazing.
  • Gary164
    Gary164 Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome, to the site, it's helped me a lot, feel free to add me if you need motivating at all.