Exercise Videos off Netflix

Options
Has anyone found some that they like? I dont have the money to go out and buy a new program so I figured I would look on Netflix and see if there was an thing that caught my eye.

Replies

• tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've tried a few of them . The crunch ones are good and the 10 minute trainer ones are good. I just got in Jillian's 30 Day Shred and did it yesterday. WOW! There's a reason she's on the biggest loser lol
  • angiemcgovern
    angiemcgovern Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I haven't looked on Netflix. That is a good idea. I bought the 30-day shred video at target for $9 a couple of weeks ago but I am having a hard time getting motivated to do it every day. I probably should have checked out netflix first. :)
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I LOVE their 10 Minute Solution Dvd's in particular the kickboxing one. It is amazing!!! :o) If you have a Wii you can stream netflix to it and have movies instantly!! Which means workout dvd's all of the time! Which means ALL of the 10 minute solution dvd's!!! YAY! Ha ha! :o)
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is really good, they also have a lot of good crunch ones on streaming...
    but yeah i would get the 30 day shred....try it through netflix and if you like it its only like 9 dollars at walmart (or you could copy the netflix dvd..but i think that is illegal)
  • littlemo78
    littlemo78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Never crossed my mind to look for exercise videos on Netflix! That's a great idea! I have a Wii and Netflix, I'll have to check it out!
  • jwmaier
    jwmaier Posts: 11
    Options
    Can anyone confirm this is currently available to download via netflix on the wii? I ordered the DVD today but will cancel if it is.
  • bevcrok
    bevcrok Posts: 40
    Options
    I just got Your Body Breakthru - Your Best Body Circuit from Netflix. I love this video now! You need hand weights and a resistance band to do it.
  • jwmaier
    jwmaier Posts: 11
    Options
    Can anyone confirm this is currently available to download via netflix on the wii? I ordered the DVD today but will cancel if it is.

Sorry I meant to specify if 30 Day Shred was available on netflix for download
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    Unfortunately a lot of the workouts (especially the Jillian Michaels ones) aren't available on the Canada Netflix... Boooo!!