New to MFP. Female, 37 & want to lose 10 or so lbs.

Options
Hey everyone, have been in to diet, nutrition and exercise for 10+ years now but as everyone already knows, it is an ongoing battle! I'm 37 and am looking to lose about 10 or so pounds but have found in the past that it is easier with support and accountability. Need to get my fitness back on track as well. Would love to add friends who are in a similar boat as me (doesn't have to be though). My idea of nutrition is real, whole foods- not packaged or processed although I don't always stick to it. Organic as much as possible and raw, unpasteurized dairy whenever I can get it. This would be ideal to me but I live in a small town so the availability just isn't there. Would love to connect!

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    welcome! the site is great....feel free to add me.

good luck - you sound like you are on the right track!:smile:
  • jjjohns
    jjjohns Posts: 27
    Options
    welcome! I'm also in my 30s looking to lose 10lbs, of course if I lose more I wouldn't be too upset!!
    Good luck and you can friend me if you want.
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! Friend me if you'd like :) I too am trying lose about that much or even more would be nice! I am 38 and have found it to be more challenging now that I'm older than it was 10 years ago! It fell off then, but hanging on tight now...ugh!
  • Bardot86
    Bardot86 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 25... and looking to lose a fair bit more than that... always looking for extra support so feel free to add me x
  • deeremom9
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and looking to drop about 10 more lbs before my husband and I start talking about having another baby. You eat A LOT better than I do! Haha I also live in a very small town and are actually trying to take advantage of a dairy that is close by for milk and we'll have our first garden this year.
    If you want you can friend me. :) Good luck in your goals!
  • eandskp
    eandskp Posts: 54
    Options
    Cool- thanks everyone! I too, have found it harder to lose weight and keep it off the older I get. Looking forward to getting and sharing tips.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I just actually started on this site and so far I'm pretty impressed. Everyone I've met here has been awesome! Feel free to add me if you want, I'm all for as many friends as I can get!
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, this site a great tool for any weight loss journey. I started with a goal of 10 pounds and have so far gone 10 pounds beyond that and feel great!!! I've got another 5 on my goal to give me 'wiggle room'.

We've got some things in common (I'm a 36 with similar goals), friend me if you like!!! :smile: