Brazilian Butt Lift DVD's

Options
So , I was home sick in bed all dayyyyyyyy looooooong....... and got sucked in the "Infomercial" world! Yup! I did and the one that had me wobbling to grab my credit card was the Brazilian Butt Lift DVD set , for only 4, No 3 easy payments of $19.99 and I too could have a round tight booty.....whats not to love right? but then i thought before i fork down $60 bucks to add this to my other w/o DVD's that are pretty much collecting dust, was to ask if there was any MFP's that has bought these and what would you rate them, and can you bounce a quarter off your butt and did you pass the pencil test ??

Replies

• ybroussard
    ybroussard Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I wanted to get that tooo!!! If anyone replies let me know if it is good =)
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    Ummmm...what's the pencil test??? LOL
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

2 things... First I have not personally done BBL, but I know some people who have and I have coached people who have. The results they have gotten are amazing. They absolutely love the program and say it is a blast.

Second order through a coach, so that you may get the benefit of having a coach and getting a WOWY account.

Hope this helps,
    Stu
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    easy solution: download it! you don't have to pay a dime. i've done this for 30 day shred, yoga meltdown, P90X... the only thing is the waiting time for it to finish downloading. i usually set it up at night when i go to bed :)
  • susanaz
    susanaz Posts: 24
    Options
    The Brazilian Butt Lift pencil test is that after you do the workouts and your all toned up down there, you try and hold a pencil under your butt cheek, if if rolls and falls off then you PASS!!! but if it stays there, well, then you still have a fat butt.....
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Ahhh piracy. alive and kicking in 2011. :p
  • daniellvecchione
    Options
    Finishing up month two! So far I love it....Lost the extra 1.5" in my thighs and the last 8lbs to get to my goal weight. My profile pic is at the end of month one
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Finishing up month two! So far I love it....Lost the extra 1.5" in my thighs and the last 8lbs to get to my goal weight. My profile pic is at the end of month one

Nice work
  • susanaz
    Options
  • susanaz
    Options
    *****Nice work Daniel, sorry i kinda messed up the reply quote, I am sort of a newbie when it comes to these things ;)
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i got it off from ebay for 30....i did for 3 weeks.....I dont like the program all that dancy dancy stuff is too complicated...i want to the point stuff..plus that guy..cant stand him....
    if you want it, ill sell it to you for 20 bucks! :wink:
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    easy solution: download it! you don't have to pay a dime. i've done this for 30 day shred, yoga meltdown, P90X... the only thing is the waiting time for it to finish downloading. i usually set it up at night when i go to bed :)

From where? Youtube?
  • Stooooo
    Options

Yeah sure let's go steal stuff. Yeah real easy!!!
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    if you download it, just search for “——————dvd torrent". in google you can find tons of results. it might take a bit of sorting through several bad links, but i have always been able to find what i'm looking for.

piracy is the only way i am getting these videos, btw, i live in china, and there's no way i'd ever pay for shipping out here :P rather spend my hard-earned money on shoes. besides, pirated anything is the way of life here, haha~
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    And people wonder why the prices of goods keep rising... :ohwell: :noway: :grumble: :explode:

I have also done BBL and think it's pretty fun. I actually like the dance video (Cardio Axe) because sometimes I want to do a cardio routine that's just FUN instead of all plyometric all the time.

I dropped a few pounds and lost an inch around my bottom even though I could pass the pencil test before I started. My trouble area is not my butt, lol, but I bought that program to help tone up those muscles since I get really bored FAST doing squats and lunges all the time.
  • Stooooo
    Options
    if you download it, just search for “——————dvd torrent". in google you can find tons of results. it might take a bit of sorting through several bad links, but i have always been able to find what i'm looking for.

piracy is the only way i am getting these videos, btw, i live in china, and there's no way i'd ever pay for shipping out here :P rather spend my hard-earned money on shoes. besides, pirated anything is the way of life here, haha~

Oh I guess that makes it ok then, NOT! But as long as you feel better about yourself.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I so NEED this! I would likely fail the pencil test at this point. LOL Anybody got some BBL videos they wanna sell me? ;)