Before and After pics 20 pounds down without MFP. need mot

Options
I wasn't sure how to post pic on here so there are a couple on my profile if you want to check them out. My profile one is me at about 145 pounds before I had my two girls. The second pic is me at my heaviest in Summer of 09. The last one is from this Summer 10. down about 20 pounds. I am trying to get the last 35ish off so I'll be back at my old weight of 145. I am hoping that with MFP , I'll be able to focus on the important stuff. Like knowing I am worth it and taking care of myself.

Replies

• BetteRocker
    Options
    Keep it up! Great job. Almost at your goal. :)
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That's great.......Keep up the good work and you will get there SOON.
  • juliei
    juliei Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Keep watching what you eat and do the exercise! I find running and playing with my kids, being very active with them, helps me with my weight loss. Good luck!!!!!! you can do it!
  • nedasdaughter
    nedasdaughter Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! You'll get there!
  • cougs12
    cougs12 Posts: 92
    Options
    You look GREAT! Keep watching what you eat and do the exercise! I find running and playing with my kids, being very active with them, helps me with my weight loss. Good luck!!!!!! you can do it!

My oldest has to walk to kindergarten next year and since there's no kids where we live, I be making the .5 mile trip twice a day with her. and I'm doing my first 5k in two months.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    doing great, keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!