Need a new swimming watch! [UK]

Options
Fattack
Fattack Posts: 666 Member
Hello everybody

I need a new watch for swimming in and my old adidas model isn't available anymore. I basically want one that's waterproof (50 / 100m) but also has a lap function (preferably between 50 and 100lap memory) and chronograph. It needs to be specifically a ladies watch (I have small wrists) and I'm not looking to spend more than 50pounds. I've checked Argos, and they only seem to stock the speedo watch, which doesn't appear to have lap memory. And the JJB sports site didn't even have any watches that weren't HRMs!

Does anybody have any suggestions of websites / watch models that I can have a nosy at? I'm based in the UK.

Thanks!

Replies

• bobblebee77
    bobblebee77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Have you tried Amazon? they normally have a good selection of pretty much everything.. & good prices too!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/
    :)
  • sillymesillyyou
    sillymesillyyou Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Try www.wiggle.co.uk

Good sports equipment website.
  • morenata
    morenata Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can have a look on the net. You may even find the watch you used to have...
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Timex Ironman watches are great, stuffed full of functionality including laps and many are waterproof to 100m.
  • Fattack
    Options
    I've already looked Morenata, I'm looking for people's recommendations :)

Thanks so far everybody :D I'll check those out.
  • Fattack
    Options
    Thanks for recommending the Ironman - had missed that when browsing amazon! Going for one of those, looks perfect!