Day 60 of P90

Options
Today is Day 60 of Power 90 for me. My weight loss has been slow and due to taking almost a week off (personal stress) I am bringing it even more now!!

Down a total of 12lbs and 9" since I started Power 90. Up to doing Ab Ripper 200 daily and hoping to make some changes with my food intake.

I took pics at Day 45 so I won't be taking pics today but look forward to new pics on Day 75.

Thanks to my MFP friends for your constant encouragement and support!!

Slow & Steady Wins The Race!!

Replies

• tslocum2001
    Options
    huge difference in your abs. Good job
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on your success!! What an inspiration you are!!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!! keep up the great work...you are doing awesome!! ♥
  • TanMac
    TanMac Posts: 77
    Options
    Thanks!!

Pics in my profile are from Day 45...Can't wait for Day 75 pics!!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    excellent work, your results are great so far, can't wait to see your day 90. Are you going to try P90X when you finish this program?
  • TanMac
    Options
    excellent work, your results are great so far, can't wait to see your day 90. Are you going to try P90X when you finish this program?

I haven't completely decided but I am thinking about doing Lean...we'll see!!
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing so great and thanks for your inspiration and support.
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    wow what a difference! great job!!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    My Best Girl, my friend, I can't believe you're on Day 60 - that is soooooo freakin' awesome :happy: It's almost as if yesterday we just startin' talkin' and 'clicked & hit it off'....You have become a true inspiration to me...I want you to know that. Don't worry about missin' a week etc - I to did that as well in December I missed 4 days, and in January I missed 1 or 2 days of it.

It seems you got the right frame of mind into what you want. It's trial and error - I didn't really step up my game until January - than once February hit - I went into double workouts.

I'm glad you're thinkin' about P90X Lean - I briefly tried it out last summer with Adam for about 2 weeks. This time around - it's like a refresher of moves for me etc. Ab Ripper X is alot different from 100 & 200. Tony even says it 'this is not Ab Ripper 100 or 200 - It's Ab Ripper X'....The moves will kill you - I promise you that - but once you figure out what to do and feel comfortable you'll get the 349 moves done pat :laugh:

Very proud of you my best friend girl *Cheers to you, water to water :drinker: * ...
    :heart: Love ya your chicago girl xo :wink:
  • TanMac
    Options
    My Best Girl, my friend, I can't believe you're on Day 60 - that is soooooo freakin' awesome :happy: It's almost as if yesterday we just startin' talkin' and 'clicked & hit it off'....You have become a true inspiration to me...I want you to know that. Don't worry about missin' a week etc - I to did that as well in December I missed 4 days, and in January I missed 1 or 2 days of it.

It seems you got the right frame of mind into what you want. It's trial and error - I didn't really step up my game until January - than once February hit - I went into double workouts.

I'm glad you're thinkin' about P90X Lean - I briefly tried it out last summer with Adam for about 2 weeks. This time around - it's like a refresher of moves for me etc. Ab Ripper X is alot different from 100 & 200. Tony even says it 'this is not Ab Ripper 100 or 200 - It's Ab Ripper X'....The moves will kill you - I promise you that - but once you figure out what to do and feel comfortable you'll get the 349 moves done pat :laugh:

Very proud of you my best friend girl *Cheers to you, water to water :drinker: * ...
    :heart: Love ya your chicago girl xo :wink:

Thanks CG!!

349 moves....screw that LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!