holy moly!!! how many calories?

Options
A snap decision has left me shocked and stunned...I decided to grab a big mac & milkshake- no cheese or fries- as I had a hospital appointment this morning and didnt manage breakfast...

total was : 1280 cals :frown:

this has really made me wake up and I am more determined than ever to ensure I will be taking a snack with me at all times...:huh:

from skiski

Replies

• skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    A snap decision has left me shocked and stunned...I decided to grab a big mac & milkshake- no cheese or fries- as I had a hospital appointment this morning and didnt manage breakfast...

this has really made me wake up and I am more determined than ever to ensure I will be taking a snack with me at all times...:huh:

from skiski
  • monica5237
    Options

from skiski

BAD MICKY D'S :grumble: BAD BAD BAD!! you are not the bad one for eating it they are the bad one for serving it :wink:
  • lnjwilliams1432
    Options
    The milkshake probably had damn near as much as the big-mac--what a shame too...i love those damn milkshakes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • monica5237
    Options
    The milkshake probably had damn near as much as the big-mac--what a shame too...i love those damn milkshakes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They are just too danged tempting I have decided I can' t go inside of the horrible place I have decied it is like a horror house and I stay far away:devil: :devil: :sick:
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    I realized that McDonalds really WAS what was making me fat, when I saw that the breakfast I had there almost every day (a sausage burrito, a hashbrown, and a coke) was basically HALF of what I should have in a WHOLE DAY! It's really a wake up call isn't it? What's even more crazy is I can make a burrito at home that tastes better and is less than HALF the calories of the one at McDonalds! :happy:
  • amyjoh
    Options
    I am so with you on that shocking realization!! When I really started looking at what I was eating, including McDonalds (quater pounder, fries and a diet coke) I was amazed that I wasn't even more overweight!! It really does matter what you eat doen't it????!!!!!!!:noway:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Yep, avoid Big mac's and shakes.

What I do BEFORE I even go in to a fast food place is look at the calories in the foods I want and then try to restrict myself to something around 300.

Next time try a hamburger and a bottle of water.
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i think i will be avioding that horror house forever...

in future i shall be thinking BEFORE i eat!!!!

:flowerforyou: