Ehat is the strangest thing you have binged on?

Options

Replies

• Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Slices of turkey dipped into that Queso Cheese garbage that comes in a jar. Tostitos brand I think. Yikes. *The shame!*
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I once ate the entire container of skinny cow ice cream sandwiches in the car on the way home from the grocery store...not to mention that I am lactose intolerant. Talk about a lapse in judgment :sick: barf!
  • andreadawn1012
    andreadawn1012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    grilled or sauteed onions...I will get a huge onion, cook it up and eat it all...not ashamed to go for seconds cuz it's so good lol
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Lemons....I was eating them like oranges!

i do that too!!
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Spoonfuls of peanut butter with chocolate chips on it

OMG....peanut butter is my downfall! What do you use to subsitute it? I am thinking of trying almond butter.
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Usually its ice cream but a lot of times I eat sharp cheddar cheese with hot sauce on it. Bad, very bad.
  • thecanface
    Options
    iv'e eaten some WEIRD stuff... i can't think of them now because they were very spur of the moment things.. i only do that when i'm alone because i know boyfriend would look at me funny. this one is not weird but its my worst: my sister bought this huge sams club size of bar mix (ghardettos type mix) for a party, the whole thing was left over, she made the mistake of leaving it at my house.... and i ate a cup or two for 4 days straight. almost finshed half of the container. ooooops! lol
    i love:
    popcorn with lousiana hot sauce.
    dorritos and cream cheese.
    dorritos with lousiana hot sauce
  • starrbright585
    Options
    for me, its always fatty greasy high carb foods...fries, chinese, macaroni and cheese...!
  • thecanface
    Options
    Usually its ice cream but a lot of times I eat sharp cheddar cheese with hot sauce on it. Bad, very bad.

i eat everything with hot sauce on it!!! it's weird.
  • chris1132
    chris1132 Posts: 58
    Options
    Kalamata olives! hahaha.
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    BBQ corn chips dunked in dill pickle dip... ate an entire bag of chips and container of dip that way. Ugh!!
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Let me start off by saying, "Don't judge." ha ha

When I was younger (about 13 or so) I loved to eat Crunchy Hot Cheetohs dipped in Frito Lay chili cheese dip. I also liked to break up wheat thins and put Hidden Valley ranch dressing and shredded cheddar cheese over it and eat it. So bad. I loved eating those things. Even reading back over what I wrote.... I'm like, :sick: .
    :laugh:
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I used to make homemade lemon pie filling, and when it was cool I would fold in Cool Whip and eat the whole thing!
  • sherip22
    sherip22 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    -cheetos dipped in strawberry cream cheese
    -mcdonalds fries dipped in ice cream

I thought I was the only one to dip McDonalds fries in ice cream!! So good!!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Biscuit dough. I love biscuit dough. I can barely control myself when I make biscuits. I just want to eat the dough before it ever makes it to the oven. This is homemade biscuits, not the canned things. Anyway, once years ago a made a small batch of biscuits and just ate the dough. Never did it again, thankfully.
  • Babydfosho
    Babydfosho Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Honey roasted peanuts with spicy Cheetoes. Love the mixture of sweet and salty!

Speaking of cheetoes I could eat the cheesy puff twists/curls allll day. So bad though!
  • rebeccaS85
    rebeccaS85 Posts: 141
    Options
    My mom made some homemade relish and gave my family a jar......I ate the whole thing!
    or Wendy's fries dipped in ice cream.....so so good! I love the sweet and salty thing that goes on in your mouth.
    When I was pregnant with my first child I would sit and eat pickles...I LOVE them and now my son loves pickles. Also I would always get my husband to get me pomelos (which is sort of like a grapefruit/orange thing)
  • PokenStick
    PokenStick Posts: 204
    Options
    I used to take a stick of butter, about a cup of sugar, some brown sugar, and some vanilla extract...basically a simplified version of cookie dough without the flour. Mix it together until it was liquidy and then eat the entire bowl with a spoon.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I so wanted this big pepper crusted bacon blue cheese burger at the local bar and grill. It was snowing really bad the day I had this craving. I went down at lunch and the place was closed. I almost had a melt down. I had to go back a few day later and have the burger because I just could not get it out of my head.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    French's Fried Onions, those little crispy things you put on green beans! They were so salty and cripsy i couldn't help myself haha weird!

I put these on my salad...not much but the flavor is awesome!