Ehat is the strangest thing you have binged on?

Options
124»

Replies

• minmatt
    minmatt Posts: 62
    Options
    My binge is always booze, but then that usually turns into awkward foods for dinner, like the olives outta the martini... bar popcorn.... and sometime, saltines dipped in light ranch when i get home. Yep, I'm classy :)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Kalamata olives! hahaha.

Now there's a good-sounding binge if I ever heard one!
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Mine was red vines and vanilla frosting, or black vines with chocolate frosting. Either way it wasnt good. The other was scrambled eggs and ramen noodles. It was cheap and all I could afford at the time.
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Kalamata olives! hahaha.

Have you tried the garlic stuffed ones? I have to limit those or I'd eat the whole jar...
  • Amaris1973
    Amaris1973 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    As a kiddo it was ryvita crisp breads with ketchup as spread, mind you I used to put ketchup into everything then, including soups.
    Could eat a whole packet.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Biscuit dough. I love biscuit dough. I can barely control myself when I make biscuits. I just want to eat the dough before it ever makes it to the oven. This is homemade biscuits, not the canned things. Anyway, once years ago a made a small batch of biscuits and just ate the dough. Never did it again, thankfully.

Haha I do this too! I am so weak when it comes to biscuits... mhmm :]
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I guess it's not that bizarre, but Chester's Flamin' Hot Fries (the ones with an illustration of french fries on the front of the bag, not the cheeto ones!) --to most people, they are so spicy hot they're painful (my friend had a real emergency when she tried to eat half of one piece!), but I LOVE the heat! The most processed, horrible garbage you could put into your body, but dear god I could easily eat an entire jumbo bag of those! They've been one of my biggest weaknesses since I was in elementary school! I try not to eat them anymore, but probably every 4 months or so, I'll have some. :blushing:

Ahhh, I love those things!!
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I guess it's not that bizarre, but Chester's Flamin' Hot Fries (the ones with an illustration of french fries on the front of the bag, not the cheeto ones!) --to most people, they are so spicy hot they're painful (my friend had a real emergency when she tried to eat half of one piece!), but I LOVE the heat! The most processed, horrible garbage you could put into your body, but dear god I could easily eat an entire jumbo bag of those! They've been one of my biggest weaknesses since I was in elementary school! I try not to eat them anymore, but probably every 4 months or so, I'll have some. :blushing:

Ahhh, I love those things!!

hahaha ohmygod!!! Nobody I've ever talked to knows what they are! They always think I'm talking about the hot cheeto ones--no! same brand, different product! The "fries" are soooo much better than the cheeto ones! Yeah, I eat them rarely now, but I'll never give them up forever. Luckily, they don't sell them anywhere near me anymore...though my friend in SC might send me a bag soon.
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hmm... here were some of my favorite in the past:

Croutons, Chips, peanut butter and hersey sryup, multiple bowls of rice cripies topped with sugar, hamburger pickles and ketchup, any kind of icecream, wheat thins and cottage cheese...

This list could go on.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Cake batter. Like I made the cake batter just to eat it. I didn't even bake the cake!

OMG. I was sure it was only me!!!
  • chris1132
    chris1132 Posts: 58
    Options
    Kalamata olives! hahaha.

Have you tried the garlic stuffed ones? I have to limit those or I'd eat the whole jar...

I LOVE GARLIC STUFFED OLIVES SO MUCH. I bought a jar of them once and ate them all in two days. Bad news. I think I am seeing a trend here with me and olives....