girl scout cookies vs the scale

Options
2»

Replies

• marieisthecool
    marieisthecool Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My Girl Scout cookies are coming this weekend and when I ordered them I didn't even think about it because EVERY year we order tons of them. I think I am going to steal your idea. I am going to take a serving (or two) out of every box we ordered and put them in the freezer for me , myself and I because I know if I don't do this they will be gone before I get any. My kids and husband will eat at least one box or more by themselves in one sitting :frown:
    that is exactly like it was when I lived with my family. I think I developed poor eating habits because If I didn't get it when I first saw it, I didn't get it at all.
  • marieisthecool
    Options
    I would just donate the full box value to the troop --this way they make more money, and you get less calories - LOL
    no way! I need a little treat every once in a while or I'll break big time.
  • marieisthecool
    Options
    26 cals each: http://www.food.com/recipe/girl-scout-chocolate-mint-cookies-copycat-146492

Taste like the real thing! But I love your portion idea :happy:
    :( you gotta support the kiddos. when i was 16 my girl scout troop sold enough cookies to take a cruise in the bahamas and visit nasa in florida
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I will still buy a dozen boxes, just not for me :tongue:
  • Hinto
    Hinto Posts: 52
    Options
    That is pretty good. Cookies (and so many other snack foods are my nemesis) are about the worst for me. I haven't bought any for a couple of weeks, that's one thing that I can't help binging on...

And I'd watch out for those girl guides. They seem sneaky to me...