Looking For Friends

Options
Hi, I am a mom of 3 beautiful kids. I would like to loose the extra baby fat left over from having them. I am taking Zumba classes and tracking all the food that I eat. If any one has any suggestions please let me know or that just wants a friend to talk to you I am here. Just need that extra push to meet my goal. I would like to loose about 40 pounds by the summer or the mid summer. Any help would be great!!! Thanks

Replies

• Salamanda25
    Salamanda25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Hi cowgirl, welcome!
  • denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! Welcome..This is a wonderful site that will keep you motivated and on track..
  • sdwsara
    sdwsara Posts: 16
    Options
    feel free to add me! mom of boys ... 2 yr old and 3 yr old :)
    lost almost 50lbs so far!
    would love to help you!
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    Hi, You can add me too. I've just started taking Zumba and I love it. Good Luck on your journey.
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone. Looking for a good support group. I am an avid exerciser! I love, love, love fitness. My biggest downfall is eating and so I don't see the results I should. I am trying to really get a hold on my food intake. So here I am on myfitnesspal. Here we go. I am Mom to three beautiful children and want to train them up eating well too. :)
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :drinker:
  • greatvic
    greatvic Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome!!! MFP is a great tool to help make better choices. Friend request was sent