Does anybody else hate...

Options
2»

Replies

• fit_amy
    Options
    Thanks for the info on the ad revenue for the site! I didn't even think about that! I have disabled the Adblock Plus on myfitnesspal! I love it! :flowerforyou:
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm stationed over seas and the banners i love are the "Looking to meet someone in APO?" Or "So and SO is waiting for you in APO" I'm like... seriously APO... that's not even a real location... It's a military post office.

You know, maybe i will just start randomly walking up to people at the post office and ask them if they have been waiting for me! :laugh:
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thats wierd it reduced the revenue for this site I will unblock mfp I had no idea they could tell if I was looking at them or not.:tongue: Sowwy.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I'm stationed over seas and the banners i love are the "Looking to meet someone in APO?" Or "So and SO is waiting for you in APO" I'm like... seriously APO... that's not even a real location... It's a military post office.

You know, maybe i will just start randomly walking up to people at the post office and ask them if they have been waiting for me! :laugh:

kim....thanks for the LOL this blustery morning!!
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It what i'm here for! :flowerforyou: