clean teeth

Options
So i find that after I brush my teeth I have no desire to eat anything least it take away that lovely minty flavour in my mouth, so on a recent trip to Dollarama I noticed they had these mini tooth brushes with a mint capsule built in that requires no water and you can carry them in your purse.... I stocked up and these little guys have helped stop me from Bored eating (munching for lack of anythng else to do) plus they give me fresh breath while talking to people and I'm no longer worrying about embarrassing food in my teeth!

Replies

• knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I'm going to need to see if the dollar store in our neighborhood has them. And I bet your teeth are beautiful, too!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have those things! The Colgate Wisps, right? I love 'em!
  • lanie13
    lanie13 Posts: 55
    Options
    Wow i'm gonna have to see if i can find those
  • jessica6335
    Options
    I do that with those dissolving teeth whitening strips. I put them in and don't want to mess up how nice my teeth look and feel afterwards :)
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    it IS infact a terrific idea, but I wear dentures, so it wouldn't even work for me..LOL, i can't even chew gum anymore. I just drink my water when I get hungry!
  • Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    What a great idea! I'm going to need to see if the dollar store in our neighborhood has them. And I bet your teeth are beautiful, too!

Thanks this is actually kind of important for me because in my senior year of high school I was voted Best Movie Star Smile in our year book.
  • ccadartist
    ccadartist Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is genius! I love it!
  • smoothesue
    Options
    What a great Idea!! thanks for sharing!!!