NSV

Options
mommasamfa
mommasamfa Posts: 87 Member
I know this is probably kind of silly, but I jokingly went to flex for my mom the other night and realized.... I HAVE MUSCLES!! You can't see them quite yet, but you can DEFINITELY feel them. I didn't know I had any muscles in my arm other than my biceps. THEY DO EXIST!!

Replies

• kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    AWEsome!!! haha feels good don't it!
  • Laelee
    Laelee Posts: 36
    Options
    Hurray! Good job!
    I have this tiny line running up my arm,its barely there but it sure felt good to celebrate it,lol
    You're not silly at all, you're kicking butt on your plan!
  • mommasamfa
    mommasamfa Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    It feels fantastic. :) I'm sick of being that girl that's "just too good a friend" because I look like I don't take care of myself. Or "just another pretty face"
  • jennifer293
    jennifer293 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    great job!!! I had that same kind of realization the other day at the gym. I had on yoga pants and was BURNING up while I was doing the leg press, so I pulled my pants legs up and I was like HOLY COW..I have muscles in my calves again!! Bad thing is I said it kinda loud and the lady next to me heard me and laughed..lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!