JM 30-day Shred starting tomorrow 3/11...

Options
...any takers? :) Feel free to add me as a friend. Let's all kick this program's butt together.

Replies

• ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I started Tuesday. Too late?
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I just "started over"... doing my 2nd round as of this week (I'm on day 4). Lost 6 lbs my first 30 days. Hope to lose more this time around! I'll do it with you! Gotta love the shred!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I just started my second round today, and have a thread of my own going, but I may pop over here occasionally too, if that's cool. :)
  • kbeatty1015
    kbeatty1015 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started last Saturday. No significant weight loss yet, but I can definitely feel muscles being worked out and some things tightening up. Good luck!
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I will try, I'm currently doing Chalean Extreme but I love the JM 30 day shred the inches just melt away :love:
  • kbeatty1015
    kbeatty1015 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Did you notice any weight gain/or lack of weight loss in the first week? I have not made any changes in my diet (which I am below my goal every day) and have not lost at all this week. I'm very frustrated, but I'm hoping that maybe my body is adjusting and I'm gaining muscle this week. Or maybe I just hit a plateau and it's not related at all...
  • AreneeS22
    AreneeS22 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I Just started the 30 Day Shred today, hoping I can stick with it the full 30 days this time! =)
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    I added you! I restarted Monday. I was doing it last month, but got side tracked & took a few weeks off. :( I'm back this time, but I'm only doing 5x a wk, skipping the weekends. It was pretty hard for me last time, and I have done workout plans before that are supposed to be done everyday & just couldn't keep up. I decided to set up that I'm off on the weekends to see how that goes. I'm will usually be able to get in an extra workout during the week as well, (jogging, zumba, yoga, etc). Good Luck to you!
  • AllisonMS
    AllisonMS Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm in. Back at it after a year away (and it was great the first time, when I had 20 pounds to lose).
    I live on the coast in Massachusetts, and though it's grey and mud-seasony here, bathing suits are just around the corner. Hence the return to the Shred for toning and about 5+ pounds.
    Today was day 2. Oh man, I forgot how it hurts in the beginning...and also remember how much easier it gets with time.
    Would love the group experience this second time around! Thanks.
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. This challenge will help me to do some workout everyday so that I could post.
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    I would like to start getting back into this. I own the DVD and started it several months ago, but I only made it about halfway through level 2. I'm going to start tomorrow and try to join you :)
  • DanaMon
    DanaMon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of weeks ago I am on level 2 day 16 and I there is a noticeable difference in my stamina, muscle tone and I have lost 10 pounds since I started! :-)
  • Yemaya1129
    Options
    That's great! (And it's absolutely cool to join if you've started a few days ago). I need all the motivation I can get. :)
  • catycee1
    catycee1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would like to shred, what are the rules and what is JM-30day shred?. I'm also new to this board
  • catycee1
    catycee1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm going to find this DVD today! I'm in for starting this today
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    I'm going to find this DVD today! I'm in for starting this today

I found it at Walmart for 9 bucks! Target has it too for under $10!
  • Yemaya1129
    Options
    I would like to shred, what are the rules and what is JM-30day shred?. I'm also new to this board

It's Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred DVD...an intense exercise program. You can find it at Target, Walmart and a bunch of other places for $10 or under. You're absolutely welcome to join us. You'll just need a copy of the DVD. We're all going to check in with each other to try to keep ourselves motivated to keep going. :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I completed Round Two, Day 2 Level 1 this morning... still as sore as the first time around... this time I'm taking more and more notice of proper form and performing the moves (especially the strength training ones) as accurately as I possibly can. I took before photos and measurements. I'm excited to see the results of my second go-round with the Shred! :)
  • Yemaya1129
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, how are you guys logging it? Is it aerobics? Calisthenics?
  • tessastiltner
    Options
    Too late to join? Taking measurements? Gonna start tonight (Friday), everyone's gone and I have the house to myself so what a better time to start. Keeping up with one another one this post or adding each other? Just let me know.