OnDemand Fitness Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I have OnDemand, but I can't find exerciseTV... Is it hidden somewhere? Or do you have to order it?
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have OnDemand, but I can't find exerciseTV... Is it hidden somewhere? Or do you have to order it?
    Who do you have for your service carrier? (Comcast, DirectTV, etc)
  • florange323
    florange323 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    GREAT! I can do this! Count me in.
  • szieres
    Options
    GREAT! I can do this! Count me in.

SWEET!! We start MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY!! Can't wait to see how everyone does!!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I have cogeco cable. No satellite. All I get is cogeco OnDemand.
  • szieres
    Options
    I have cogeco cable. No satellite. All I get is cogeco OnDemand.
    Hmmm.. I dont know anything about that company, but I have Comcast Cable and it is under excercise tv section. Also, you can do a google or yahoo search for: Start Walking 1Mile by Leslie Sansone - and see if the video pops up.. or ANY video close to it! Approx. running time is 20 minutes.
    Let us know if you have any other questions.. we hope you get to join!!
    Stacy
  • szieres
    Options
    I hope everyone enjoyed their workout today!! Mine was amazing! I pushed it a bit harder and ran when it was "power walking".. what did YOU do to make it worth your while??

Can't wait till tomorrow!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I probably don't get it here in Canada. Thanks for the information!! :flowerforyou:
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I did the normal workout but I think today I will run! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • szieres
    Options
    I probably don't get it here in Canada. Thanks for the information!! :flowerforyou:

Awww... that makes me sad!! Maybe you can try youtube to see if they offer any of them.. I hope so! Keep checking back each week to see if there IS something you guys have! :)
  • szieres
    Options
    Today's workout was GREAT! I bumped it up a bit by going jogging around the neighborhood with the dog before I started.. heart rate was already up, and I was ready to GO!

Hope everyone did just as well!!
  • edr2b
    edr2b Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!:smile:
  • szieres
    Options
    I'm in!!!:smile:
    Thanks fantastic!!
    Good luck today during your workout.. HAVE FUN!
  • szieres
    Options
    Sorry guys.. last night as a no go, but today it's ON! Spend about 35 minutes @ the gym, then doing our weekly workout "video" tonight.. I'm SUPER EXCITED!!! Hope everyone is seeing the results they wanted (and feeling the burn!!).
    Also, we've had one suggestion for next weeks workout, and hoping for more!! Let us know what YOU want to do!
    Happy Sweating
    Stacy