Pin-Up girls RECRUITING!!!

Options

Replies

• sugarbunnie
    Options
    Oooh! Can I join?? I'm new to the site (an old MFD dropout, LOL. I already like this so much better!)
    I'm 5'7" at 158 el bees.

How does this work? I never joined a group before, but I think it sounds great to have people to lose with!
  • Nlbrooks76
    Nlbrooks76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge pin up fan so I will join.. IS that ok?
  • MissMouse85
    MissMouse85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I think this group sounds *amazing*-- I'm in! Current weight is 211 as of this morning. My official weigh-in day is Friday, but I'll message you on Mondays :D

Thanks for running all of this! I'm really looking forward to a fun group that also helps me stay accountable!
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    How did i miss this awesome group?! I live for retro style, and would love to join you ladies. Current weight is 185. I weigh in mondays. Any lovely supportive people here should add me!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I want in, too!
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would love to also join! Current weight 206.2! See you ladies on Monday.
  • ks1588
    ks1588 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm in! Current weight 146.2 lbs
  • rmqt
    rmqt Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in! CW=150 height 5'8" goal is 140
  • sassy_2280
    Options
    Count me in! My current weight is 172. :happy:
  • yhernandezphx
    yhernandezphx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im in. Im new to this so not really sure what is needed and what it is? Can you explain?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Alright ladies, this group is all about the participation. We're here to motivate and inspire each other. Help each other push through the hard days...the days where we doubt ourselves or just don't know where to pull the strength from. We're here to share our experiences, our motivations, our struggles. If you're here to just send in your weight once a week and say 'great job' when the chart is posted, maybe this isn't the group for you. If you're busy, that's understandable, we all are, but try to really contribute something to this group.

:flowerforyou:
  • Shellndub
    Shellndub Posts: 72
    Options
    HI,
    I just joined the site a couple days ago. I'm confused on joining groups? How does this work? There's a bunch of "challenges" and groups.
    Can you give me some info on it please.
    Thanks so much!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    HI,
    I just joined the site a couple days ago. I'm confused on joining groups? How does this work? There's a bunch of "challenges" and groups.
    Can you give me some info on it please.
    Thanks so much!!

Read the post right above yours.
  • rockonerin
    Options
    i'm OBV in for another round :)
  • Shellndub
    Shellndub Posts: 72
    Options
    Hey Rach,
    I'd like to join. I'm new and haven't done this stuff before. How do I find the thread on Mondays? Search it somewhere?
    Be kind I'm a newbie to the site lol

CW 148
    GW 127
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Please add me to the list. I have been looking for a group to join for the last month, this looks like fun!

CW: 168.2

Let me know if you need anything else....
    -Cassie
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hey Rach,
    I'd like to join. I'm new and haven't done this stuff before. How do I find the thread on Mondays? Search it somewhere?
    Be kind I'm a newbie to the site lol

CW 148
    GW 127

I'll always post a link to the next, so everyone can find it. :flowerforyou:
  • greatescape
    greatescape Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd like in, too! I have been using the site for about 3 months but haven't found a lot of people to help keep me motivated and inspired. This group looks perfect for that! Please add me :-)

I'm 5'8" and 178.5 right now (as of Wed weigh-in).

SW: 202lb
    CW: 178.5 lb
    GW: 145 lb
  • wellyourenotSKINNY
    Options
    Hey girls,
    I have a little success story.
    I'm blessed that I'm not overweight, I've just always been on the higher side of the normal range.
    The main reason I began to work out and eat better is because I couldn't stand the fact I felt uncomfortable in my boyfriend's arms because I thought I was too chunky

Today was our six month anniversary and I've never felt better nor more comfortable around him :)
    For me, this isn't about just looking good, it's about feeling good about my body.

Thanks for letting me share :)
    I hope this weekend treats you well girls, just remember to take care of yourselves!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have just started exploring the community area and would love to be a part of your group!! I have about 15 more pounds of baby weight to lose, and then I can start working on the weight I have been in denial about for, as it turns out, over 7 years. Time certainly flies when you are busy living. It is funny how the image I have in my head of how I look doesn't match the reflection in the mirror. Clothes shopping used to be fun, I want that again.

SW: 220
    CW: 215 (from last Mon.)

Mini goal: 200
    Mini goal: 190
    Mini goal: 183 (will officially weigh less than husband)
    GW: 170

5246158.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter