Me lose weight? No WAY...

2»

Replies

• OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    I am celebrating 20 pounds lost to me forever. I know it is forever because in 4 months I have changed my relationship with food. I dont use it as a crutch or a reward, I use it to fuel my body.

Today I choose to eat well, exercise and love myself.

( I just made this thread so I could see the ticker say Lost 20 lbs!!):bigsmile:
    Do you even realize the wisdom you have posted, in just those three sentences?
    1. You have changed your relationship with food. What a truly life changing accomplishment!
    2. You choose to love yourself. How many of us fail at this seemingly simple idea? But until we DO love ourselves, despite our past, we will never truly become our altogether!
    3. You made a thread just to see your progress! YEA!! We all need to celebrate the success in our life, and enjoy that WE did it! YEA you! (and yea all My Family Peeps in here as well) Sparkle Kilt hugz and luvya! :drinker: :bigsmile: :heart:

Jamerz you made me cry :cry:

I just love you guys. :love: You always make me feel good about myself and give me great wisdom.

Now I think I will celebrate by using my new pilates video..cia :smooched:

Yeah. He's such a charmer. Always knows what to say how to say it. :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Wow. Great job AWTY!!!!!Woot_Emoticon.gif

You keep rocking out loud girl!!:bigsmile:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    GREAT JOB! I have a hard time getting myself to log what I eat every day.
    When I started to diet (yet again) I decided I would not become obessed as I have in the past. Ok, so that didnt work. I weigh every day...at least now it is only 1x, big improvement.

It is hard to not be somewhat obsessive when you have to log everything you eat and all exercise. I also know me, and this is the ONLY way I can lose.

So I have followed MFP plan with some tweeking (I like more protein, less carbs) Read up on threads from people who have accomplished a LOT. Listened to advice from MFP'rs who are physical therapists, nutritionists, dieticians....and just plain folks who have the experience. :love:

I am celebrating 20 pounds lost to me forever. I know it is forever because in 4 months I have changed my relationship with food. I dont use it as a crutch or a reward, I use it to fuel my body.

Today I choose to eat well, exercise and love myself.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me to obtain this huge goal. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

( I just made this thread so I could see the ticker say Lost 20 lbs!!):bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!