what day of the week do you weigh yourself?

Options
2»

Replies

• kendallan
    kendallan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    In response to losing the oounces every day . .

Yes, the main reason why I weigh myself everyday because even if i dont lose a pound losing 6 ounces is still progess and i want to see that. Its a reward every morning seeing that my day being dedicated to my diet plan had paid off. So yes I see changes in ounces if there is no pound lose. and on the flip side if you gained i rather know i gained 4 ounces than a pound. ounces are important when it comes to weight loss.
  • CarolynGSilva
    CarolynGSilva Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wednesday and Sunday mornings before breakfast. Once a week makes me feel a little out of control and more than twice a week can be discouraging for me.
  • jwstew007
    jwstew007 Posts: 67
    Options
    My trainer has my official weigh in on Monday since it helps keeps you on track during the weekends..

That said, I weigh my self just about every morning and record everything in a spreadsheet, but I usually see a daily loss of .7 to 1 lb. you can't really depend on that number since your body has about 6.5 +/-lbs in constant churn.. but if you average them throughout the week it's pretty accurate.
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My family and I weigh in first thing Sunday mornings right after the bathroom and we take measurements on the first or last Sunday of the month depending of the date.
  • pwprice59
    pwprice59 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I weigh every time I go to the gym. I don't have a scale at home.
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning about the same time in my Birthday suit,but I only post it on monday
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Friday and Tuesday morning. I was weighing in every day, but it is too daunting. I think the split between the two weigh-ins works better. I need to see that something is happening.
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning.