30 Day Shred Challenge - week 4 - Sept 22 -28

Options
13»

Replies

• AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I hope I didn't miss anyone when I stated the four of us who stuck it out - if I did, my sincerest apologies!!!
    :flowerforyou:

So what's up next ladies? Shall we all suggest something and see what we like best? I like simple and easy to follow, but I'm pretty easy!

Go for it! I trust your judgement! Just let me know...:flowerforyou:

Emikarls..... here's what I was thinking....

My downfall is night time eating, hands down. What about an "AM/PM Challenge"....

(1) A.M. = Exercise every mornning on an empty stomach (go directly to burning fat!).
    (2) Follow MFP calories. Simple enough.
    (3) P.M. = Nothing to eat after dinner AND add some type of light exercise in the evening (some crunches, some push ups, stretching, etc) even just 5-10 minutes.

I do LOVE the feeling of going to bed on an empty stomach and knowing that my body is eating fat in the night!

I figure this will keep our metabolisms revved up all day!
    Thoughts?

That won't work for me:sad: I work nights :grumble: BUT...I can wakeup earlier to excersise. Doing it in the morning will be VERY different for me because I usually do not do it until later in the day or on the nights that I do not work, I end up working out around 9pm. SO morning is good, and it will switch things up a bit. I do not want to slow down now!

Oh - then lets come up with something else! Maybe we could all do a personal challenge, and state if for all to see (for accountablitiy) - something that will target our weaknesses - for even if the weaknesses aren't slowing out weight loss, by attacking them, things should speed up, right?!?

SOUNDS PERFECT! Let me think about it and I will post it later....
    You rock!

YOU rock! Okay personal challenge it is! Gotta run for now, but I put up a public post soon!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Guess what ladies, up 2.5lbs BUT I am not dissapointed whatsoever...this happens and I accept it. I did not think it was good that I had lost 2lbs in a week anyways...the most I would want to lose is 1lb a week if any. Besides I am still under my original goal. I weigh 128 and my original goal was 130. I changed it to 125 for this same reason, the fluctuation. Glad to hear that everyone is geared up for the new month, new challenge. Take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    HOLY POOP....I did Shred LvL one on Saturday...the pushups are YIKES!!! During the rest of it I wasn't DYING...or stopping....but DAMN...it was definitely hard! I'm totally in on the October challenge!!! Are you guys doing this every day in October or every other....what's the plan? I'm SOOOO IN!!!!

I hope I"m welcome. :)
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey all! We did it! TOmorrow is officially the last day or shredding! I admit i didn't do exactly what i had hoped in the beginning. I really wanted to shred every single day-but that didn't work out but i did shred 4-6 times each week-i am a big fan of this program and while i am taking a break for now, I will use this dvd before any vacation or big event-happy with my results:

Down 4 lBs, much firmer and no visible cellulite!!!
  • alisha123
    Options
    Sorry I havn't been on here and haven't posted the last 2 weeks but I did continue to shred. I actually still have the rest of this week to go (as I took a few days off). As of this morning I only got down 3 pounds, but like others, do see a change in muscle definition which I am VERY happy about. Good work everyone!
  • AJCM
    Options
    Okay Ladies!!!!

October 1st tomorrow, I'm thinking a new challenge! I really liked being able to check in wiht you ladies,and hearing about your successes - it was really motivating! I'm thinking a "Personal Challenge" where we all set a challenge for ourselves for the month of October.... anyone in?

Thoughts?
  • MelK8RN
    MelK8RN Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i have completely fallen off the face of the shred challenge!!! I have been shredding 3-4 times/week but have been absent from logging and MFP alltogether (and I feel it physically and mentally). Congratulations to all of you who finished the challenge...great job!!
    I need to get myself back on the wagon again and therefore am up to any challenge you all have to offer for october!!! A personal challenge sounds great. I love the idea of the am/pm but I work nights as well and that kind of schedule gets you all messed up!!
  • momandwife
    momandwife Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My final results ......

I lost 2.5 pounds (137.0 to 134.5) and I lost 1.25 inches (measuring bust, at belly button, 2 inches below belly button and 6 inches below belly button which is my hips).

I definitely notice a difference in muscle tone.

I may be a few days late in joining the October Personal Challenge but I will join up as soon as I am able to ...... the challenges are what keep me going ....... a little competition, or at least the feeling that someone is holding me accountable.

Thanks for all the support, MFP!!!!
  • AJCM
    Options
    i have completely fallen off the face of the shred challenge!!! I have been shredding 3-4 times/week but have been absent from logging and MFP alltogether (and I feel it physically and mentally). Congratulations to all of you who finished the challenge...great job!!
    I need to get myself back on the wagon again and therefore am up to any challenge you all have to offer for october!!! A personal challenge sounds great. I love the idea of the am/pm but I work nights as well and that kind of schedule gets you all messed up!!

Sounds good! We will pick it up in October and keep shredding!
  • AJCM
    Options
    My final results ......

I lost 2.5 pounds (137.0 to 134.5) and I lost 1.25 inches (measuring bust, at belly button, 2 inches below belly button and 6 inches below belly button which is my hips).

I definitely notice a difference in muscle tone.

I may be a few days late in joining the October Personal Challenge but I will join up as soon as I am able to ...... the challenges are what keep me going ....... a little competition, or at least the feeling that someone is holding me accountable.

Thanks for all the support, MFP!!!!

You did GREAT!!!!! I lost 2.5 pounds as well, but my waist - nothing - still 27". I hope my waist will get smaller! I find that after the babies, my waist is a little wider! Argh!
    :ohwell: