Anyone hear about the new Chanllenge coming out?

Options
Tony Horton (p90x guy) came out with p90x plus. if you want somthing harder and more challenging this is it. I love how you get more of the work out in less time.

Replies

• laurascannell
    Options
    What is p90x plus??
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    A new program from the company BeachBody ... which the thread starter is a coach for.
    THINLY veiled advertisement, no?
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    new dvds :D
    new moves with Tony
  • kioga86
    Options
    Admins should come by and lock this. This website has a policy against advertising such products on the forums.
    Thanks!
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    More of the workout in less time sounds good. The one complaint I have heard about P90X is that it takes too long and is hard to fit into one's day, and this is an issue I worry I will have when I start P90X after finishing Insanity. Maybe I'll do plus instead.
  • therobinator
    Options
    Really, guys....you're gonna harp on him? I guess I can see your point, but it's not like the OP was saying to contact him to purchase it. Plus, plenty of people talk about and recommend Beach Body products here ALL THE TIME, and we don't get any reward for it at all. I am glad I saw this info re: P90X Plus before it gets removed (if it gets removed).

ETA: Although, now that I see OP's reply to this thread (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/190998-how-do-you-get-your-weight-lifting-calories), I see he is just pushing his product. Not cool, man. I also just deleted him from my friends list.
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Really, guys....you're gonna harp on him? I guess I can see your point, but it's not like the OP was saying to contact him to purchase it. Plus, plenty of people talk about and recommend Beach Body products here ALL THE TIME, and we don't get any reward for it at all. I am glad I saw this info re: P90X Plus before it gets removed (if it gets removed).

ETA: Although, now that I see OP's reply to this thread (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/190998-how-do-you-get-your-weight-lifting-calories), I see he is just pushing his product. Not cool, man.
    Thank you! The point was made I'm doing somthing awesome and it can change your life or someone you know.
    it takes your work out from 1 hour to 40 min.
  • kioga86
    Options
    Were he not a BeachBody coach, and if his post had more content other than a horribly generic comment about the product specifically designed to get us to look in to the program, then I would probably leave him alone. This is social networking advertising at its basest of levels.

So sorry if it seems I'm harping on him, but the rules are the rules, yeah?
  • therobinator
    Options
    Were he not a BeachBody coach, and if his post had more content other than a horribly generic comment about the product specifically designed to get us to look in to the program, then I would probably leave him alone. This is social networking advertising at its basest of levels.

So sorry if it seems I'm harping on him, but the rules are the rules, yeah?

See the edits to my post. I totally agree with you now.
  • kioga86
    Options
    See the edits to my post. I totally agree with you now.

Last post was made before your edit was read, lol.
  • kioga86
    Options
    Double post, FTL.