Most embarrassing "accidental" text (off topic)

Options
2»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I texted a client "sh=t or get off the pot"

her name was close to my daughters and I somehow clicked on her name. You can believe I changed they way I used my phone after that:blushing:
  • Arester
    Arester Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the website called "Damn You Autocorrect!" ( http://damnyouautocorrect.com/ )

... it's hilarious! :laugh:

Oh wow. I just checked out the site and couldn't stop laughing. I seriously couldn't breathe! haha
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    These are all hilarious! I was once at a gathering with my little group of close friends, well me and my best friend out of the group were having a side "text in the same room stuff you can't say out loud, convo." My guy friend was showing off his tattoo, that I thought was really ugly, and I texted her my opinion, then I realized too late that I selected his name by mistake. I freaked out for a sec, but luckily he left his phone on the counter where I was sitting, so I quickly deleted it before he could read it.

On a completely separate occasion, my friend texted me to ask if I was coming to the class we had together and I sent back "I'm Boning." she sends back "TMI" we still crack up about it.

Needless to say I am much more careful about my texting.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Way too funny!!!!!
  • carolinenp
    carolinenp Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    1. I love that auto correct website. I email my friends at work the funny ones!
    2. One time I texted someone something along the lines of "i can't wait to see you...." then I got a text back from a guy who was trying for forever to hang out. He's like what? really? I'm like uhhh sent that to the wrong person. OOPS!
    3. Years ago I worked with this shady manager who would text me and one day while I was in class, he text me something dirty...so I meant to forward it to my friend but, I accidently forwarded BACK to that manager and the forward included a message from me saying "OMG look at what he said to me! gross!" LOL
    4. Not that long ago on facebook, i was commenting on a thread via my phone. i said "bff since junior high." well it auto correct bff to buffalo. I didn't check before I pressed sent. Needless to say, everyone was like what? buffalo? funny thing is, there's a group of 4 of us and everyone including ourselves call us the buffalos.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Just two days ago, I sent a few vents texts back to back about my coworker. How she was in a raunchy mood and she feels threatened anytime someone else has any responsibility that she is not in control over. I sent it TO HER, by mistake, of course. :embarassed:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Why are so many autocorrects sexual in nature? I really feel like the people who input these programs into phones have dirty minds laugh their *kitten* off when they here/read about embarassing texts sent by people.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    'wanna have sex?' to my mom instead of husband. She called me laughing hysterically.
  • cncrafton
    cncrafton Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I once wanted to write to someone "You are dear to me" but it autocorrected to "You are dead to me."

…did I mention that this was the day after her mother died? Good times.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm about to create and send out my most embarrassing text right now!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Soon after leaving my husband I sent my daughter a text "I REALLY need a mans penis!!"

:noway: mani pedi...............MANI PEDI!!!!!!!!!:sad:

(she is 25)

:laugh:
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    Tampons, doll face.... Pretty please. It's shark week.

Sent to my son's football coach instead of my husband.
  • brittvee
    Options
    I was talking to this guy around the beginning of the year, i was going on about how I have CDO instead of OCD because I prefer the letters to be in alphabetical order, but some how the word "letters" was autocorrected to "Peters:... apparently like my "peters" in alphabetical order lol oops
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Soon after leaving my husband I sent my daughter a text "I REALLY need a mans penis!!"

:noway: mani pedi...............MANI PEDI!!!!!!!!!:sad:

(she is 25)

:laugh:

Hahahaha!
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    do it too often lol alot when im drinking i say stupid stuff lol :)
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    If I did, I didn't realize it, however I have had two married guy friends text "I love you" to me. I usually just write back, "I love you too, bro".
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I ALMOST sent this, but stopped myself, so it doesn't count but it's too funny not to share.

Backstory: I'm a late bloomer who is learning how to drive. One evening I took my brother's car out to the gas station and got chewed out about doing that while uninsured and not licensed to drive alone.

The text I MEANT to send to my friend: "....Yo mama cussed me out plenty good for driving Tra car last night!'

What was placed there because Swpye chose the wrong wording: "....Yo mama cussed me out plenty good for f***ing Tra car last night!!!

I caught that oopsie daisy so quickly and wound up bursting out into laughter in the middle of the gym locker room.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    OMG elf sex? LOL

What DO they do with those Candy Canes?!?
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Tampons, doll face.... Pretty please. It's shark week.

Sent to my son's football coach instead of my husband.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: