Turbo Fire?

Options
Hey guys whats this Turbo fire I see you all raving about?
Is it good? do you recommend buying it?
Which one should I buy as I have ssen a few?

Thank you

Replies

• turboandrea
    turboandrea Posts: 108
    Options
    Turbo Fire is a Beachbody product - the same people who do P90X, Insanity, etc. Chalene Johnson leads the videos based off of her creation, Turbo Kick. Turbo Fire is a HIIT (high intensity interval training) system that incorporates cardio kickboxing and dancey moves to create a fun workout. I teach Turbo Kick and graduated from both Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I love it! It's not for everyone, though.

I love it because there are days where you get 30 minutes or an hour of the Turbo format and then days where it's just a 15-minute HIIT workout. These workouts are short but high intensity. You repeat a series of three or more drills (depending on the video). So basically you rest one minute, then give you all during the drill.

It comes with a nutrition plan and a Beachbody coach, too. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me. I'm a certified TK instructor and Beachbody coach.
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I love turbofire!! You burn a tons of calories, and despite it's cardio focused you can feel the soreness like weight training, because you do a lot of squats and jumps!!, Its high impact so if you have knee problems or injuries I wouldn't reccomend it...also the movements are very very fast so you can feel a little uncoordinated at first but then you will get it...It also has some core/tone and weight training classes....

Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • crazy4eachother
    Options
    I can't wait to start it!! I'm doing Turbo Jam Max now. Currently doing the 4 week advanced schedule and then I'm going to start Turbo Fire. I chose to do TJM first because it teaches you the basic movements she uses in all her Turbo Jam videos and Turbo Fire.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yup, it is transforming my body! I certainly do recommend it!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just got it this week and starting Monday. I have been doing Turbo Jam which is a lot of fun but I wanted to take it up a notch.
  • BeSexy
    BeSexy Posts: 94
    Options
    It's also set up to help you burn 9x more body fat. LOVE IT! Doing P90X right now but sometimes I do Turbo FIre because I love it and miss it! The music, Chalene, the cast/crew.... love them all! BTW- you should get the whole kit, because you will want it all... I did and happy I did. Great investment.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yeah if you can get the deluxe set get that one because it has the advanced workouts in there for when you are done the first 90 days. I am glad I did and can't wait until I get there.
  • Charlea1981
    Charlea1981 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Whats the whole kit called? and what is P90X or whatever?? slow down guys I'm a newbie lolllll!!!! Help confused.com
  • crazy4eachother
    Options
    You can find both programs at beach body's website. They're sold as sets.
  • Leapshun82
    Options
    For your first time doing the beach body programs I would start out with Turbo Jam. There are 12 dvds. The have a women on every dvd that does the lower impact for those people who need to work up to the higher impact level. I personally ordered other Beach Body dvd's and they did not work or was as much fun as Turbo jam. They give you a schedule on what dvd you should do and what you should eat. The music is hype ( but not on the first one)lol and she has a lot of spirit. :happy: