Magazine Subscriptions?

Options
Do any of the ladies here buy or subscribe to? What are they and why do you like them?

Replies

• 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to and enjoy reading Women's Health.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I subscribe to Everyday Food and love it because all the recipes come with the nutritional values!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Yoga Journal, Clean Eating, Eating Well, Women's Health, Whole Living, and Caesar's Way.
    I love to cook and cook healthy, and I love yoga, and Women's Health has a little bit of everything in it. Caesar's mag. is to help me with two crazy dogs.
  • jacksonde24
    jacksonde24 Posts: 103
    Options
    I subscribe to Shape and Women's Health. Reading these magazines keeps me motivated and gives me new things to try. I've thought about subscribing to Oxygen for strength training information (sometimes I buy this magazine in the store).
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have way too many!
    Cosmo
    Lucky
    Glamour
    Gothic Beauty
    Us weekly
    Marie Claire
    Fae Magazine
    Bee Culture

Hmmm....I think that is all......I love them all for different things, the Fae Mag is based in the UK, such an awesome publication, and of course Bee Culture since I am a beekeeper......
  • sauza
    sauza Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    thought I'd throw my two cents worth in, I am a female, but I much prefer Men's Health to Women's because I want more information about nutrition and exercise than I do make up and hairstyles. Before someone is angry with me, I like Women't Health also, but I prefer the Men's. I have a hairstylist who gets Women's and a son get's Mens so I see both. If I had to choose....
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Currently I get Health magazine, and looking to maybe get Prevention magazine (I found an old copy at the gym and thought it was informative). Recently stopped my subscription to Fitness magazine mainly because I can get all of the info from their weblink and didn't want to pay for two magazines with essentially the same info.

I do like looking at the hot bods in the men's fitness magazines like Men's Health :-) ... but don't subscribe.
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Shape and Fitness- love them!
  • bugnbeansmom
    bugnbeansmom Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Shape is nice but has a lot of articles that are on clothes and make up. Women's Health is nice. I really like Fitness. Tend to have athlese on the cover, less celebrities but they don't have many recipes on a monthly basis. I do read and enjoy all three.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Playboy
    Hustler
    Gothic Beauty
    Used to have one to a uk mag called Bizzare dont know if its still around
    Maxim
    (i like mens mags)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Shape, Self, and Fitness are ones I subscribe to.