Hello All

Options
I started using MyFitnessPal last week and lost an amazing 9lbs. It is so easy and helps you to stay on track. I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer 2 yrs ago and after finishing up chemo decided to take my diet into my hand and started Clean Eatting. Just doing that I lost 70lbs over the last year. I have lost all I can with what I am eatting so now it is time to really crunch down and Watch what I am eatting and adding exercise with that. Each day is an adventrure and I am loving every minute of it. I have 60 more lbs to lose and hope to lose that by September. All I can say is Happy Counting.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• zulunery
    zulunery Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow! Those are amazing milestones, a lot better than what I've done but I'm hoping that soon I will be able to post something similar to your results. Congratulations and good luck on your journey.
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! Im so proud of you for getting your life under control and working towards your goals. Keep at it!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    you are amazing! lots of encouragment and best shes to you....thanks for sharing!
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! =D good job!!! Keep at it, your doing Great! :wink:
  • chill0315
    chill0315 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, Losing weight is so much harder than it is putting it on and I, like most people have yo yo'd many times. I have had to change my perspective on food and exercise. It is okay to fall of the wagon for a meal but I cannot stay off that wagon or it will turn into weeks of off the wagon and 10lbs. I will be praying for each of you as you continue your journey also.

Blessings:flowerforyou: