Blonds, Brunetts, Red Heads, or Other?

Options
13»

Replies

• jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I've always had a thing for girls with really short dark hair, even buzzed.
    Black, brown etc..
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    No preference...a look at my friends list will show gorgeous ladies with all colors of hair. :smile:

I do like it longer on a lady though. :wink:

I have long hair Carl :love: :wink: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    No preference...a look at my friends list will show gorgeous ladies with all colors of hair. :smile:

I do like it longer on a lady though. :wink:

I have long hair Carl :love: :wink: :flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched:

I`ve noticed along with beautiful eyes. :blushing:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im not pickey about hair and eye color
  • itsjustme77
    itsjustme77 Posts: 102
    Options
    I do love a redhead. LoL My ex-husband was blonde and had blue eyes... I divorced him... hmmmm Honestly though, I don't generally concern myself with hair and eye color, but I do really love a redhead, or someone with some funky color. I <3 Manic Panic.
  • mikerox
    mikerox Posts: 14
    Options
    Always prefferred blondes but not picky.
    Not the first thing I notice.
    Eyes are the window to a womans soul.

Another nice pair is eye catching as well.................

Just sayin'......
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I love dark hair and dark eyes. As for the length, I like both short and long. It just depends on which looks nice on the particualr person.
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    i love redhaired men, they always attract my attention.

i am also a big fan of the salt and pepper look (greying round the temples), there's something deliciously sophisticated about it.

eyes - green or blue.
  • jdudley28
    Options
    I like shorter dark hair with dark eyes

I have red hair and blue eyes and I don't like redheads lol
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options
    I like shorter dark hair with dark eyes

I have red hair and blue eyes and I don't like redheads lol

yeah, my hair is naturally almost black, i have olive skin and hazel eyes, i don't think i've ever gone for this look in a man, lol.
  • smota
    smota Posts: 62
    Options
    I like it longer on a man too, Carl. :smokin:

Winner.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Hair (or lack of) and eye color don't really matter to me but I do like dark, curly hair and brown eyes.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    don't matter different people grab our attention
    I like blonde brunette dark hair all I don't discriminate :D
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I like dark hair and deep dark blues, but had the craziest times with a Ginger...
    I married a salt & pepper/dirty blonde with blues.

hate to admit it, but one of my criteria was for hair.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    BOO!!! only like TWO people said redheads lol

i automatically like anyone with red hair, maybe it's an "i feel your pain" thing (all that teasing in grade school lol) i don't like blond for some reason. but i am big on personality. if someone is a jerk, i physically can't see them as attractive, and if they're really cool then i start to find cute things about them that nobody else sees lol

eyes are cool no matter what :)
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options

i automatically like anyone with red hair, maybe it's an "i feel your pain" thing (all that teasing in grade school lol) i don't like blond for some reason. but i am big on personality. if someone is a jerk, i physically can't see them as attractive, and if they're really cool then i start to find cute things about them that nobody else sees lol

Oh honey..I posted my ode to redheads in the ginger man thread the other day :) Red hair can rock, fo sho. But..I'm probably the only one in this entire thread that truly doesn't have a 'type'. I see all kinds of beauty..attractiveness in differences.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Oh honey..I posted my ode to redheads in the ginger man thread the other day :) Red hair can rock, fo sho. But..I'm probably the only one in this entire thread that truly doesn't have a 'type'. I see all kinds of beauty..attractiveness in differences.

What Mrs M says craft338....you are not pretty to look at because you have red hair,you are pretty to look at for a lot of reasons with your hair just being a part of the overall picture.