I need some friend to motivate me

Options
Hi I have been using this site for about a month so far and I could really do with some friends to help give me support. I have tried dieting before but I always get fed up and fall of the wagon. I am adamant that it is not going to happen this time round so if anyone wants to add me as friend I would appreciate it.

Thank you x

Replies

• aranchmom
    aranchmom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I need accountability, too. We can do this!
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    you can add me also....request sent :happy:
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose weight is frustrating. If you can reframe it, try to think of it as taking good care of yourself. I think the feeling of deprivation is what is so difficult, especially when you're first starting again. So if you can tell yourself that you will do something nice for yourself (either fixing a healthful meal, or just going to bed earlier),
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    I've sent a friend request. :) I've only been on these message boards for a couple of days but they've been great motivators!
  • lewisjj
    lewisjj Posts: 1
    Options
    I sent a friend request to you
  • 40notFatty
    Options
    add me as a friend if you want, i've just got back into the right 'head space' and am feeling really focused so could do with some friends too to keep motivated and accountable!!
  • heatherslosingit
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I have sent request....
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :bigsmile:
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Hiya.....let's get on that wagon!
  • kirsty2281
    Options
    Thanks guys for all the messages wow I already have about 20 friends hope we can all motivate each other into sticking with our diets and hope we all reach our goals.