Hello All - I'm Angela :)

Options
I've been on MFP for about 3 weeks now, but I have been starting out pretty slow. Bummer. I'm looking to lose about 20-25 pounds. Just looking for a few friends for some mutual weight-loss support! We all know how much easier it is to have someone to talk to who knows what you're going through :)

Replies

• 2sonz
    2sonz Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Angela!
    I just started this week and I would love some support thru this, it easier together.
    Tara
  • MrsBooker
    MrsBooker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello Angela! I've been on here for about a month or so myself. I am looking to lose about 20 lbs as well. I started off slow but realized I did not want to give up AGAIN, so now I have been consistent for about 3 weeks and have lost 4 lbs already! It is very rewarding to see the scale go down each time I get on it. Good luck to you and be determined! It is worth the effort. :smile:
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I totally understand what you mean about not wanting to give up AGAIN. I refuse to give up this time! :D
  • Sweetmbn
    Sweetmbn Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome Angela,

I'm headed down a long road and looking for some cheer pals to keep us all going. We can all do it together.
  • Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Welcome Angela,
    You mention that have been off to a "slow" start but mind you that it is a start and you have not given up. Keep on that path and will reach goals. Good luck on journey to improved health.

Friend request sent.
  • kevinmthomas
    Options
    Welcome!!