*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #10 3.11.11

Options
13»

Replies

• Eyesee
    Eyesee Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just a quick question. Did anyone accidentally post for addisyn or Lltlhmom today?

I got this for addisyn:

3/11/2011 7:16:07 addisyn2010 Fri 3/11: Week 10 164.4
    3/11/2011 16:38:57 addisyn2010 Fri 3/18: Week 11 158.5

And Lltlhmom Last week: 204.8 This week: 272.2.
    Now I know we've all had bad weeks, but if she just gained 67.4 pounds in one week then we need to fly out to her house and stage an intervention! :tongue:

3/11/2011 6:44:09 Lltlhmom Fri 3/11: Week 10 272.2

If you already logged and want to make sure it's right, everybody who did it already should be updated:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Auxe1cQx0-KYdEx1Z0RnVXRfUEUzWUZjazV3ZXVzWWc&hl=en&authkey=CJum5OMJ#gid=0

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    forgiven4life... Thanks for the comment. :flowerforyou: I know you can show that sodium who's boss!!

Mollie... We'll miss you in the discussion board! :flowerforyou:

funlovingirl... Keep up with the Tae Bo! It's so awesome! I love my Tae Bo DVDs (I have 4, but I tend to stick to one. :laugh: )

leandread... Thank you!!! :smooched: Your running is going to bring you down in no time!

Krys_T... Thanks!! You had a fine loss! Thanks for your inspiration!!

dinareed... You're still here! That's a great achievement! You can't give up on us! We won't let you. :flowerforyou: My weight is the poster child of going up and then returning to where I was before. Until this month, I hadn't seen 180 since November!! So keep with it!

netter43... Nice work! The snow BETTER be gone by June!! We're almost Sunshines!!
    And Lltlhmom Last week: 204.8 This week: 272.2.
    Now I know we've all had bad weeks, but if she just gained 67.4 pounds in one week then we need to fly out to her house and stage an intervention! :tongue:
    :laugh:

SO MANY GREAT NUMBERS THIS WEEK!! :love:
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just a quick question. Did anyone accidentally post for addisyn or Lltlhmom today?

I got this for addisyn:

3/11/2011 7:16:07 addisyn2010 Fri 3/11: Week 10 164.4
    3/11/2011 16:38:57 addisyn2010 Fri 3/18: Week 11 158.5

My weight is 164.4 :)
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    LW: 159.5
    CW: 159
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Same this week. Still at 143!
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    my weight is 172. I might never see below 170 at this rate! Krys t would you please add me to the spreadsheet?
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options
    151.4 . . . Down 1.5 for the week, and 7 since the beginning of the challenge. Woohoo!!!! I'm SO happy, because I am so busy at work that I've not been able to exercise the way I'd like. My PT says that, until I can pick the cardio back up, I should be glad just to maintain. So this makes me REALLY happy. Ready for warm weather and running/biking outside!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds this week!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: 2 pounds to go to get back to my ticker weights.

SW 364
    LW 354
    CW 350

14 pounds lost! 26 pounds to go!

I am sticking to NO FAST FOODS and focusing on doing better on weekends also.

Congrats to losers!!:flowerforyou: Whooohoooo!!!! :bigsmile:

Good job maintainers!! You did something right!:bigsmile:

If you gained, that is OK 2. Just work harder this week and the key is not to give up! You can do it!!:drinker: Consistency not perfection!:smile: If we were perfect we would not be here.

Have a good weekend everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this challenge !

SW -205
    TW- 184

Thanks for keeping me motivated !

I have decided to call my personal weight lose journey..a TRANSFORMATION..because I dont only want the scale to read a smaller number but I want to transform my body and transform my mind and power

almost halfway and we are on a GREAT track..the last half of the challenge lets kick it even HARDER!!
    WE are worth the hard work!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I logged my weigh in as maintenance of 193 since I was on vacation all week. I'm so glad to be home and back to keeping track of my food!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    So I'm up this week! 206.6 here we go again up, down, up, down.... gain of 1.8 lbs.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    So I'm up this week! 206.6 here we go again up, down, up, down.... gain of 1.8 lbs.

Now now, no worries...think positive and try to back to your diary and exercise and see if there is something that you can improve.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    197.0 today, it really wanted to be 196.9 but it wouldn't stay there.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Booo ... I am up 4.2 lbs. I did not make good choices for 2 weeks with everything crazy going on right now. (Mom is finally home from the hospital, thank you for those who were sending prayers her way). I didnt get any exercise in either. I am hoping to be back to what before the 2 weeks off next week.