Fast high calorie burning workouts?

Options
c4297
c4297 Posts: 33 Member
Does anyone have any fast high calorie burning workouts that they like or have heard of?:)

Replies

• ErikN
    ErikN Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I take a "spinning" class once in a while. An hour-long class is over 600 calories. Other than that, running seems to be one of the fastest, 30 minute run (at 10min/mi) is over 400.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire and it seems to burn a lot. I log it as Kickboxing (Including Turbo Jam) Can't say for sure exactly how many calories as I haven't gotten a HRM just yet though.
  • ahappyapple
    ahappyapple Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I love spinning...burns tons of calories. Also, zumba burns a lot of calories as well!! :)
  • amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    INSANITY. SHAUN T.
  • VidaMia
    VidaMia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells are excellent burning machines!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Skipping rope and breakdancing. I've done both. Personally nothing has got me more tired than being on the floor doing footwork. Of course you probably don't know how to do it. Trust me if you run the fastest you can, multiply that by 2, and that's how tough breakdance is.
    Anyhow skipping rope is the best of course if you can't break :P
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Zumba & Jilian Michaels! Zumba usually burns about 10 cals/min (dependent of course on your specs & effort). JM 30 Day Shred is under 30 minutes and really works you!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I just got off the elliptical- did 41 minutes for 485 calories.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    If you go to bodyrock.tv.com you can probably find a good home workout there that fits the bill.
  • c4297
    c4297 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks everyone! :)