Bump, sounds yummy. Thanks
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow, sounds tasty!
  • marnieinMB
    marnieinMB Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ou could add some low fat cream cheese to it too.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Can't wait to try this! Thanks for posting.:flowerforyou:
  • Mom71
    Mom71 Posts: 24
    Options
    Can't wait to try it Thanks for the recipe:happy:
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    This sounds good! Will have to try it. Thanks for posting

http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/510/8536/5108536.png
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank You for sharing!! I've been craving cinnamon rolls for about 2 weeks!! This will be awesome, can't wait to try them!
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    this recipe is a marketer's dream come true! the only real food in it is cinnamon! how many calories is in a real cinnamon roll of comparable size? maybe 50 more?

Well I am not trying to "eat clean" and I feel that everything is alright in MODERATION. No one is forcing you to make or eat these, I found something really simple and delish so I thought I would be polite and share with the people who dont mind eating "not real" food......

why would anyone want to eat "not real" food?
  • hsnider29
    hsnider29 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    this recipe is a marketer's dream come true! the only real food in it is cinnamon! how many calories is in a real cinnamon roll of comparable size? maybe 50 more?

Well I am not trying to "eat clean" and I feel that everything is alright in MODERATION. No one is forcing you to make or eat these, I found something really simple and delish so I thought I would be polite and share with the people who dont mind eating "not real" food......

why would anyone want to eat "not real" food?

It's a choice....mine and others. Just as eating clean is YOUR choice. We 'GET' that you don't want to bother with these cinnamon rolls. Good luck with finding something you DO like. WE happen to like these. But please don't judge those of us that do not eat like you. I would NEVER in a million years judge you because you "eat clean". Thank you! :drinker:
  • sweetpea_73
    Options
    I for one, can not stick to an eating plan that does not include foods that I would have eaten before cutting back on the calories. It is called moderation.
    Thank you for a recipe that is so easy to make and I am sure will curb my cravings for less calories.

Thanks again.
  • Sis73
    Sis73 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe! I think this would be awesome with a cup of coffee!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Oh, a weakness for me!! Thank you!!!!
  • dmmsquared
    Options
    Sounds delic... Will have to try these.
  • istutzman
    istutzman Posts: 64
    Options
    Yummm!!! I will definately be making these. Thanks for sharing.
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try this, but I'm not wild about sugar substitutes. I wonder if it would be ok to just use real sugar. Two packets is not really that much for the whole package of crescent rolls. I also don't enjoy fake butter anymore. But I guess there's nothing really to do about that. I might try using real butter, just sparingly. Also, for those of you that have actually had a chance to try these, is the icing good? I would think without any cream cheese in there it might taste "watery", if you know what I mean. Would love some feedback! Thanks! :smile:
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    bumpppp
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    I want to try these too. This would be good when I get those cravings to have something sweet.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    But please don't judge those of us that do not eat like you. I would NEVER in a million years judge you because you "eat clean". Thank you! :drinker:

i think you got me all wrong. i'm not judging anyone. i'm simply asking a question.

if your body can't process certain kinds of things and the benefit is a lousy 50 calories, wouldn't you rather just have the extra 50 calories and maybe go for a walk?

i know how sensitive people can be about stuff like this, but it's hardly a recipe. it's a bunch of processed things rolled around in other processed things. that's not a judgment, it's just a fact. you can eat whatever you want, i just want people to think about it is all. it doesn't make a lot of sense to me why someone would risk all the health hazards of processed foods when the savings are so minimal.