30day shred

Options
Is it anygood? how much weight have you lost?

Replies

• slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I did it last summer after I started weight watchers - in my view it doesn't do much for weight loss but is great for muscle tone and inch loss.
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I did it last summer after I started weight watchers - in my view it doesn't do much for weight loss but is great for muscle tone and inch loss.

yup, same here, muscle definition, and it burns a fair amount in 20min. Cardio+shred, perfect startup combo :)
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    10.6lbs in total, inches all over, totally transformed my body. x
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    On day 10 - agree needs extra 30 mins or so of cardio but my body is changing already!!! Totally reccomend it! x
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    So far 3.5kg (7.7 pounds) still 4 days to go. So maybe another pound or so. But what I like most is I feel fitter and stronger.
    Yes worth doing.
  • annafalconer
    Options
    Can someone tell me what the 30 day shred is?
  • flttumee
    flttumee Posts: 16
    Options
    LOL. . ann . . my question exactly:glasses:
  • tansyg
    tansyg Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    7 pound lost, down a dress size. Muscle definition. Its brilliant
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options

In 20 days I am down 6 pounds and am more toned. I love it (although for the first few days I hated it). 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels DVD. It is also on Comcast OnDemand in the Exercise section until the 22nd of this month.
  • SlimGem80
    SlimGem80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is a fitness/workout DVD to do at home. It is Jillian Michaels the American trainer off Biggest Loser USA. It is a DVD that you (ideally) do every day for 30days. It is only a short workout of 20mins (about 27mins when you include all the cool down and warm up. but it is broken down in to Levels 1, 2 and 3. You do 10 days on level 1, then 10days on level 2 and 10days on level 3. You need small hand weights and possibly a floor/workout mat. The way it works is each 20min work out includes 3mins of strenght work, 2mins of cardio work and 1 min of Abs work and this is repeated (varying exercises though) 3 times in the 20mins. because of the high impact and the specific combination of strength, cardio, Abs work you get makimum weight loss and inch loss within 20days. The DVD says you can lose up to 20lbs in the 30days. Alot of people to lose quite a few lbs but mainly peoples bodies really change through inch loss and being significantly more toned. It is quite an intense 20mins though. you aren't allowed to rest for anymore than 5seconds at a time, but there are 2 women with Jillian in the DVD, one shows a beginners version and the other the more advanced version of each exercise.
    I know in UK this is a cheap DVD £4.99 on Play or Amazon and I think its worth that for sure. £4,99 is a bargain for waht you get.
    Good luck,
    p.s. I apologise if my answer is long winded, I just know i would have preferred a good explanation of the DVD when I was looking into it. It's hard going and you will ache like mad but no pain no gain :-)
  • flttumee
    flttumee Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks Karla!:happy: and good job!!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options

In 20 days I am down 6 pounds and am more toned. I love it (although for the first few days I hated it). 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels DVD. It is also on Comcast OnDemand in the Exercise section until the 22nd of this month.

Where do you find it? I'm new to the OnDemand thing, not sure where to look for things!