just about halfway there with pics

Options
lisamfick
lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
:embarassed:

I just completed my first 30 days of the 30 day shred and am really excited to see the results. I began this transformation on January 1st of this year and have lost a total of 31.8 pounds and 10 inches off my waist. The first picture was taken at the very beginning of february around 195 pound. I am currently at 178.2. Today was the first time that I was able to see a big difference. I have about 38 pounds to go until I reach my goal. I never thought that I would feel like the was an obtainable goal again until now, so it's great to have the confidence in myself again and I definitely owe it to the support and friends that I have made on this site and to everyone else who was brave enough to post pictures and keep me inspired

around 195
photo4.jpg

halfway point
12.jpg

taken today at 178.2
after30dayshred.jpg

Replies

• lisamfick
    Options
    Oh good, it worked!
  • dmisom79
    dmisom79 Posts: 112
    Options
    can you please just tell me the trick to posting picks on here. i have no clue. Thanks and congrats on your success!!!
  • healthy1215
    Options
    Great job! I am at 191 now and your pics are great motivation for me! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!! :happy:
  • biggerpix
    biggerpix Posts: 96
    Options
    awesome job. that's a big change!!!! The change is so fun to document.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job girlie!
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • Jordynnsmom
    Jordynnsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!!
  • KTNemo
    KTNemo Posts: 100
    Options
    Those clothes are just hanging off of you! Great job!! Keep up the great work.
  • lisamfick
    Options
    thanks everyone! i appreciate the support!
  • svgaedtke
    svgaedtke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!!! and look GREAT!
  • zimzim23
    zimzim23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!!
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I just started level 3 and so far I've only lost about 4 pounds. What else did you do during that time? Did you do any other cardio? I do 30 minutes on the elliptical also but I may have to add more to see results!
  • lisamfick
    Options
    I just started level 3 and so far I've only lost about 4 pounds. What else did you do during that time? Did you do any other cardio? I do 30 minutes on the elliptical also but I may have to add more to see results!

I do about 20-25 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill (2 minutes at 3.5mph then 1 min at 6.5mph) or just jogging/walking (pending my motivation for the day). The high intesity intervals made a huge difference. You could add them into your treadmill routine and not have to add additional workouts. Oh, and level 3 was where my body made huge changes so don't count the pounds, take measurements! good luck
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    you are doing good!
  • morningmom
    morningmom Posts: 100
    Options
    Great inspiration!! You look great!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Congrats you are looking great. i started my weightloss program the beginning of 2011 at 248 lbs i lost 32 pounds with changing my eating habits but once i reached the 216 lb mark i stayed for weeks so i decided to join a gym and start going to the gym for atleast 1 hr everyday and then i came upon this website tomorrow will be my first weigh in day and im a lil nervous. lol keep up the awesome work
  • lisamfick
    Options
    Congrats you are looking great. i started my weightloss program the beginning of 2011 at 248 lbs i lost 32 pounds with changing my eating habits but once i reached the 216 lb mark i stayed for weeks so i decided to join a gym and start going to the gym for atleast 1 hr everyday and then i came upon this website tomorrow will be my first weigh in day and im a lil nervous. lol keep up the awesome work

How did the weigh in go?
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Wowzers!....you look great, well done!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic
  • Shesalovebug
    Shesalovebug Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Your success gives me hope. I've lost 22lbs over the last year and just started the 30 Day Shred last week, I'm on day 5 of part 1 and I weigh 194lbs. I did take my measurements when I started so I'm excited to see the results. I hope I'm as successful as you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!