TurboFire Motivation Group! (There's only 12 weeks till sum

Options
I just got TurboFire today and I am sooooooo excited! I'm just wondering if anyone has recently started it or is planning on starting it soon and wanted to band together and support and motivate each other along the way.

I am finishing my last week of INSANITY right now and I'm planning on starting TurboFire on Thursday, March 17th. With my own personal goals I am only going to be doing the first 12 weeks (not all 20) because I'm having surgery the third week of June and 12 weeks will take me all the way to my surgery day.

Please join in if you are starting/just started/about to start all 20 weeks of TurboFire OR if you are looking to have a "12 Weeks Till Summer Slim-Down".

Replies

• LovelyTasha
    Options
    I don't have the full set, but I received the 55EZ video from the Turbo Fire series from a friend and I must say it's made a HUGE difference! Best of luck to you!! If you can do insanity, Turbo Fire will be cake.
  • mcmcat13
    mcmcat13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I ordered it about a week ago and I am hoping that it will come in soon! I will definitely join this motivation group. I need it! :) As of right now, I am doing Turbo Jam and loving it as well as working out at the gym with a friend. I have found that doing those videos are fun and almost addictive. I sure hope that Turbofire is the same way. Good luck on your journey!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    There are a bunch of Turbo Fire related threads on MFP so there are PLENTY of us getting our fiyah on daily! :laugh:

Come check us out and best of luck to you as you start the best program on the planet!!!
    Sharon
  • Jamaica2
    Jamaica2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I completed 12 weeks of Turbo Fire the end of January. I loved it. First time I've ever completed something like that. I have been sluffing for a month now. I am starting the Turbo Fire Chalean Ex. Hybrid this week. Trying to get fired back up!!!
  • AshleyNicole8686
    AshleyNicole8686 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I will join! I need motivation to loose that last little bit!
  • AshleyNicole8686
    AshleyNicole8686 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am doing Turbo fire right now and am halfway through week 3