30 Day Shred w/weights

Options
I'm sorry its, Jillian Michaels Shred it with weights, anyone tried it?

Replies

• alazarus
    alazarus Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I didn't know much about Jillian Michaels-- I don't watch TV or The Biggest Loser, but I bought this DVD about a month or two ago. It was my first encounter with JM, and let me just say...

I LOVE THIS VIDEO.

Two great workout options, but I just started with level 2 this week. This video, especially level 1, provides such a great, fun, EFFECTIVE workout! I consider myself to be pretty active, and I had never bought a workout video before, but since getting this, I am totally hooked! The best part is, you don't even have to have a kettlebell-- I just use a regular dumbell that I already had.

In conclusion... TRY IT!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i'm working through the 30 day shred & LOVE it :o)
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    on day 3 but i'm skipping today (i know you're not supposed to) but i severely hurt!
    careful,stretch
    but i do have to admit you will feel your body change!
  • karenpinkchick
    Options
    Started today, love it!! I dont have dumbells so tried to adapt with my kettlebell.
    When do I go up from level 1?
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Im on day 7 level one (10 days on each level by the way :) ) and I love it! Love the fact its only a 20 minutes workout and you feel like you have been working it for a couple of hours by the end :) looking forward to moving on to level 2 :)
    I don't have weights at home so just use i litre bottles of water in eaach hand - not heavy at all I know but I don't want to be muscley just toned so Im sure it will help :)
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yep...
    I use kbells.
    She's a beast...
    I love it too.
    :bigsmile:
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    After completing 30 DAY SHRED I just tried SHRED IT WITH WEIGHTS for the first time today and I kind of like it. but this time around I think I'll combine it with extra cardio. I really need to build up my strength so I'm going to try it to see what type of results I get.
  • sunshinesol78
    Options
    I have it and she works you. It's a great workout! Try it out.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You are asking about Jillian's Shred it w/Weights... Yes, I do it every other night with my kettlebell, and I love it... I also do her No more Trouble Zones, it's a killer 45 minutes of Jillian, yes a killer.. But both are awesome as well as the 30 day Shred. I've done that one also, I have shoulder problems and this one tends to really aggravate by shoulders so I only do it 1 time a week..Good Luck...
  • turbo17kt
    Options
    How do you record the calories burned on here with the 30 day shred dvd?
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    thanks guys, i will be starting on Monday.