Looking for weight loss buddy!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I just signed up today and I am already addicted to the iPhone app! I've been really good so far on day one, but I know I'm going to need someone to vent to and to keep me motivated! Does anyone want to add me as a friend? I'd love to hear your stories! Thanks!

Steph

Replies

• amitybs
    amitybs Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi there! I just started Wednesday and would love to have someone to keep me motivated as well!!
  • nakami
    nakami Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and need buddy too :)
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    HI, I started last sunday, so its been a week. The food and exercise tools here are great. You can add me if you'd like.
  • TamRaccio
    Options
    I started Friday and would like a buddy too!
  • stephc71885
    stephc71885 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow that was fast! Thanks for the replies everyone! Anyone else who would like a buddy please feel free to add me! I'm already loving reading through the news feed!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started mid-Feb and I'm already down 11lbs, this has been a great site. And, its wonderful at helping me stay on the right track.

If anyone wants an extra buddy, feel free to shoot me an add :)
  • deetra
    deetra Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I started 4 or 5 weeks ago and although i am sticking to the programme, i am seeing very little results !! could do with some motivation to stop me from giving up !!! :flowerforyou:
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I started here a couple weeks ago and LOVE it, I definitely feel like I"m not alone.