almost 50lbs lost... with pics

Options
So this is my first post on MFP. These are my most recent pics, im a few pounds away from losing 50lbs which is really exciting, cant wait to keep losing. My highest weight was after my first year in college where I gained over 30lbs. I was this weight for under a year, but regardless, I can't believe I ever got to that weight. I really let myself go! Since then I have gone up and down and have lost 20lbs since I have started using MFP and it is the greatest weight lost tool ever. I started using MFP on January 10th for my friends wedding on Feb 19th and just kept going! I am currently 219. 5 and at my highest weight was 268!!!! Here are the pictures to show!!!

marlenparty268.jpg
Me at 268, or so I think, when I was at that weight I didn't weigh myself until I started losing weight. So I may have weighed more!

marlengraddavis240.jpg
Me at 240 Last year in June for my friends graduation. I'm not exactly 240 its more like low 240's

lbslost.jpg
Me at 225, this is me at my friends wedding last month (FEB 19th) I have lost about 5lbs since, but have not taken any new pics.

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    So this is my first post on MFP. These are my most recent pics, im a few pounds away from losing 50lbs which is really exciting, cant wait to keep losing. My highest weight was after my first year in college where I gained over 30lbs. I was this weight for under a year, but regardless, I can't believe I ever got to that weight. I really let myself go! Since then I have gone up and down and have lost 20lbs since I have started using MFP and it is the greatest weight lost tool ever. I started using MFP on January 10th for my friends wedding on Feb 19th and just kept going! I am currently 219. 5 and at my highest weight was 268!!!! Here are the pictures to show!!!

marlenparty268.jpg Me at 268

marlengraddavis240.jpg me at 240

lbslost.jpg me at 225

img needed to be in lower case fixed that in the quoted portion.

Great job.
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking hot! Great job!
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    Wonderful..you look amazing!!! Very motivating, thank you for posting!! :happy:
  • chickenlittle
    Options
    you look great!!! Great work!!!
  • luanwarren37
    Options
    Wow well done you look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • Dutchgirly
    Dutchgirly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    you went from cute to hottie! great job!
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing great job !
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    nice work! big changes! keep it going!
  • KayKGee98
    KayKGee98 Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow! You are REALLY pretty!! Good job! :)
  • tiggy73
    tiggy73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great job! You are absolutely beautiful! I have 70 to lose myself, so this is definitely an inspiration! :happy:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done :smile:
  • morningmom
    morningmom Posts: 100
    Options
    You look fantastic... Congratulations! Very motivating!
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WOW major change. Love it!!!!! Keep goin......you can do it.
  • kenya1984
    kenya1984 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your achievements! Thanks for your pics and post, it is inspiring me to keep working on my goals. Thank you, you're beautiful!
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! go you!!! :)
  • UmbraForzare
    Options
    WOW!!!

You look freakin awesome!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    you look great.. congrats and keep up all the hard work :)
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You know what, you have been blessed with above average good looks and with every pound you will lose you will get to see more of gorgeous you. Congrats, work hard you are worth it.
  • littlemoron
    littlemoron Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Smokin'! :smile:
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!