New too! Looking for help with low GI and this app!

Options
@work done about 2 weekls ago and was told my fasting blood sugar was 112. I needed to go on low sugar carb diet. Got me scared. Idon't want to get diabetes. I need to lose 100 lbs. It just seem so overwhelming. I have other medical problems that make it difficult to exercise. My MD said it would be hard to loss weight with the mess I am taking.
Well. I have to loss weight. and I'm. going to lose weight.
I feel like I going through withdrawal from all the carbohydrates and fats I used to eat.
This app has really been so helpful. It's helping me become more aware of what I eat.
I hope I can stay motivated and continue to lose.

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Welcome! Good for you on the 5lbs. lost. Keep it up and you will be where you want to be in no time.
  • MommyLumpkin
    Options
    Congrats on starting your new journey! This app/website has helped me not only lose weight (which is important) but it has helped me be much healthier! If you need support or friendship online, feel free to go to my home page and friend request me!
  • FionaHawkins
    Options
    Congrats on your loss, that is a great start!!!
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I know of a great product that is certified as low GI, but don't want to violate any advertisement rules so message me if you're interested. Anyways, this is a great site to help be accountable and to gain support when you need it. Feel free to add me if you're looking for support.

Good luck!
  • tornberg1
    tornberg1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your support! I would love more info in low GI as I am trying to avoid diabetes.