Spring break set back....

Options
cat3nv
cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
Yesterday I bought a new seat for my bike. The small itty bitty booty seat it came with was not enough for my massive badonkadonk. I found a seat at walmart that was twice the size of the one it came with was. I was so excited it is finally warm enough to ride.

WELL..... Today I let the bubble butt boy (he takes after his mama) rise the bike and he managed to get a hole in the tire. Now no spring break bike riding.... :(

I talked to the hubby about how to fix it. Will have to go to walmart and either get a new tube or some kind of goop to put in it. Too bad walmart is 40 miles away.

Replies

• hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    so sorry! hope you find an alternative ASAP....oh and when you do get to Wally World, pick up a couple-to-3 tubes, so you'll never have to put off such a awesome start again :flowerforyou:
  • wstidolph
    wstidolph Posts: 20
    Options
    Excellent plan to go riding, that's a lot of fun and spring is a great time for it! But, you should carry a patch kit or a spare tube in a seat pack, and have bike tire levers and a pump (or CO2 cannister, if you don't like to pump) with you whenever you go out ... after all, flats *do* happen and you won't want to hike that 40 miles!

Your local bike shop or even most drugstores have bike tire repair kits; a set of levers and a patch kit will probably cost you under $10.